This is how we do it in california..

"ugly hat guy"?

Hey, dont talk about my "lucky hat" like that. At least it was lucky the last time I wore it (30 years ago) :D . And as for my stylish sweedish toe warmers, Well, I meant to grab my wing tips but it was still dark out when I was getting dressed. Oh well, how was I to know that the Fashion Police were taking pictures that day :biggrin: . Yo Wiked, great pics. A BBQ sounds like a great idea. I say we find some TB owning, rich guy, fat cat to sponser the thing at his place :rolleyes: . Hey Gary, how big is your house? :D Or, what would be cool is if we could have it at Lou's shop. Just like old times :) . That would get the biggest turn out.

Great show guys.

Mike (uglyhatguy) Barnard

Ok That would make since

Wells said:
I had a great time yesterday, and my thanks also to all of those who got out of bed early to make th the biggest showing ever happen, especially the San Diego boys, (and girl) who had to travel the greater distance to make the show. That takes real people with real heart to have to leave so early to make a show on far away turf. The conspiracy comment made by some older gentlemen not only had to do with never seeing so many turbo Buicks at one place before, we took over some spots generally held by the Pontiac and vette people. Great showing from everybody. A barbaque should definitely be in order sometime in the future.
Thought it was because they didnt really see us alot, Hey they should no the rule better than anybody. The Early Bird Gets The Worm.

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
................. Hey Gary, how big is your house? :D Or, what would be cool is if we could have it at Lou's shop.....................
Mike (uglyhatguy) Barnard
------------------------------------------
You must be confusing me with someone else. In my case, you mean 3 person Coleman tent with 1 car lean-to.
I nonimate lou's Shop, it would be just like old times.

I spoke to Lou on regards to a BBQ at his place and he said he would think about it and get back to me but i am working on another place here in long beach, this guy owns a 10 sec ride and an 8sec twin turbo buick V8, will see if he wants to sponsor it.. i will keep you guys posted..

BandAid said:
I also noticed the pics were named wrong,"theuglyhatguy",,if you look at his boots,I can think of some many better names,,,didnt the swedish girls bring that fad to the states... :cool: :eek:

My wife happen to walk by and was slike wow i have those same boots and then said he must be gay and walked off. I almost feel out my chair becasue of the way it happend

Gay?

Holly broke back moutain Batman...
Around here surfer GUYS have been wearing those(Ugg boots) shoes for many years. Oneshot, you might want to keep an eye on that girl. Ya could have a carpet muncher on your hands :eek: .

Good luck...

Mike (theuglyhatstraightsurferguy) Barnard

SPOOLFOOL2 said:
Holly broke back moutain Batman...
Around here surfer GUYS have been wearing those(Ugg boots) shoes for many years. Oneshot, you might want to keep an eye on that girl. Ya could have a carpet muncher on your hands :eek: .

Good luck...

Mike (theuglyhatstraightsurferguy) Barnard

ewww I shook his hand a couple times... I need to go wash my hands!!! :eek: