Thinking about selling my Disco STU tuned nice audio sleeper.

GlockandRoll

Got the bug for a manual gearbox Vette for a twin-turbo project to run at the Texas Mile. My car is clean and daily driver reliable... and would be interested in a trade for a vette, will pay cash difference if value inequity exists.

I'm not sure what to sell my car for, considering all the performance/audio mods and how well it looks and drives, but I'm thinking bout something in the $18K range.

It's an 87 GN T-top, and is stock with a few minor bolt-ons that are barely noticeable to the naked eye, including the audio system. I liked telling people the audio system was a factory option and tell them the motor isnt touched just to blow their minds.
GrandNational27-1-1.jpg

Here's what the performance mods include, the suck part:

* bigmouth style cold air intake with KN filter outside he engine compartment in ambient air.

SDC11602.jpg

* 25psi boost control solenoid.
* Power plate spacer that helps the increased airflow and stops the back pistons from running lean.

For the ignition, the bang part:

* Chip burned to increase timing and work with methanol
* injectors calibrated for increased flow
* high output fuel pump
* fuel pressure regulator
* Methanol injection system

For the exhaust, the blow part:

* 3" down-pipe
* high-flow cat converter
* flowmasters and new pipes to the rear

It's probably in the VERY low 12's, and I have never put it on a track but decimated a friends mustang that I know runs mid 12s just playing around from the light.

---- as for the stereo ---
That's even more difficult to explain but I'll make it brief.

1. 91 GMC CD player (since GN's only came with cassette players)
2. 1/3rd octave trunk mounted EQ that allows me to tune he car digitally and control an iPod.
3. 600watt alpine amp under the front passenger seat.
4. pair of Focal high end neodymium mid-bass drivers in the doors in custom vinyl enclosures to look exactly like the factory concert sound speaker pods.
5. Pair of Image Dynamics horn loaded compression drivers under the dash for mid-treble that puts the sound stage up on top of the dash and separates the stereo image equally across the car.
6. the sub-woofer, it's amazing, a vintage Polk audio C4, with 4 6x9' sub-woofers in a push-pull compound isobaric 3 chamber band pass enclosure, it is very small and looks good in the trunk and only weighs 28 lbs but has the output of a pair of 12" sub-woofers. 6 X 9 Enclosure - Club Polk

Pics of the install here:
DIYMA.com - GlockandRoll's Album: 1987 Buick Grand National install

Thanks, it's a fun car. I really don't want to get rid of it, but must to feed the STS turbo C6 corvette need.