theft of T-Type

find this crack head, bring a couple of true buddies and make him talk!! :mad:
if the cops don't give a dam about your property, i don't think they'll give a shizz about an azz-hole.

Promise him some crack. He will talk. Then chop off his arms and beat him with them.Just kidding:rolleyes: This Florida thing is for sure some place telling people where these cars are. It is not like all these cars are in the same neighborhood.Someone is scouting these cars out .The dmv a vendor or a shop.Time to set up a decoy and take care of the problem. Where are these cars being registered? Currency exchange? Dmv? There is a weasle in the woodpile somewhere.Time to burn him out. Good luck to everone in Florida. Hopefully you get your car back.

Finally heard from the detective last night.He actually arrested this bad guy before on drug charges.
He plans to start interviewing witness soon and having the stolen car units look for my car specifically ,we`ll see.At least its a start.
This guy has a myspace page and was on it 2 days ago,i`m hoping he`s still around.His page seems to make him think he`s a real thug!
Thanks for all the help will keep ya posted ,please do the same if anyone see`s the car.

Finally heard from the detective last night.He actually arrested this bad guy before on drug charges.
He plans to start interviewing witness soon and having the stolen car units look for my car specifically ,we`ll see.At least its a start.
This guy has a myspace page and was on it 2 days ago,i`m hoping he`s still around.His page seems to make him think he`s a real thug!
Thanks for all the help will keep ya posted ,please do the same if anyone see`s the car.

cool looks like you have a ?????????????????????
goog luck.

Just thought to check my e-pass that was on the car when stolen.The car got on and off the east-west on 10/12 at 5;00 in the afternoon and 7;00 at night on that same day .Thats a week after it was stolen.
Anyone in the PINE HILLS area please keep a lookout for my car!

Old Winter Garden Road .Also remember it last was seen with a paper tag so maybe a dealer out there somewhere.Anyone know a shaddy guy in that area?

Just thought to check my e-pass that was on the car when stolen.The car got on and off the east-west on 10/12 at 5;00 in the afternoon and 7;00 at night on that same day .Thats a week after it was stolen.
Anyone in the PINE HILLS area please keep a lookout for my car!

Here's his arrest inquiry from the 9th....what a POS. Too bad you couldn't pay off a guard to let you have 10 minutes alone with the guy. I can think of several different ways to use a pair of channellock pliers on this douche.

John E. Polk Correctional Facility - Seminole County Sheriff's Office

So is he in jail still? Then who was driving the car on the 12th? Are the officers going to ask him questions about the T?

that wasn`t my car on the flatbed ,it was at KDK at that time.Thanks tho .Info sounds like its is town now.

The car was in a repair shop a few days before it was stolen? Maybe the car was spotted by thieves while it was there? Duplicate keys made? I'd bail the scumbag out of jail myself & have him talking in front of the jail. :wink:

Get him a carton of smokes for some info. Maybe some condoms too, he can pack his lunch.

200800014153.jpg

Will work for rock

My e-pass was used again tonight at 10;00 off and on the east -west at Old Winter Garden road ,please look out for it out there.

Called by cops 1 am last night car found at Tampa ave & rio grande in a apt complex parking lot .
Body damage and no motor or tranny .Thats not the worst there is NOTHING under the hood ,wiring harness hacked and exhaust draging on the ground.
Looks like it will be tough to re-build cost wise,i`m sure insurance will want to total it.
Thanks to all the people who have been concerned and lended a hand.
Now the hard part starts ,letting it go.

Called by cops 1 am last night car found at Tampa ave & rio grande in a apt complex parking lot .
Body damage and no motor or tranny .Thats not the worst there is NOTHING under the hood ,wiring harness hacked and exhaust draging on the ground.
Looks like it will be tough to re-build cost wise,i`m sure insurance will want to total it.
Thanks to all the people who have been concerned and lended a hand.
Now the hard part starts ,letting it go.

Man that is sad, sick and disgusting...