The truth about the future of the 9X11 converter

No sweat! Happens to everyone. Life is too short to be pissed all the time! Man, I should listen to myself :eek: Who said that?

Re: OK I admit...

Originally posted by WE4
I was wrong. I wanted to convey exactly what Rusty said to me to relay exactly how upset and pissed he was. I should have used more couth and chose a better term to describe. (Than Lick my balls)
I stated what was stated to me and looking back, it was wrong. You guys are right. I should have softened it up and went from there. Me bad.
But like Chris and others have mentioned, haven't we all made or typed a statement that might have felt right at the time but maybe too harsh or outta line later?
Everythnig I stated in that post was correct. I didn't lie about anything. In fact so much I didn't lie, now I am apologizing for saying the absolute and not thinking and toning it down. For this I am sorry. I will not delete it or asterisk it as it is all over everywhere and that would not be right. Please understand the stress level and accept this explanation as it is intended.

Bruce
WE4
PTS XTREME

Thanks for admitting that you were wrong, but You would have Blasted any one else that had typed that for vendor bashing because that is what you did to Rusty, weather he said it or not.
How could you not think that your statments on this would not hurt Rusty, yourself and any vendor that sold this TC?

I can understand stress as I deal with over 9500 people monthly by either phone or in person. And SOME of them want you to bend over backwards while doing a handstand and carrying their luggage for their benefit even if it's wrong and against the law.

Jim

Actually...to be honest

I talked to him today and Rusty was laughing. He said that he found it funny and if you think he was insulted in any way, you are mistaken. I am not argueing with you , just want you to know that Rusty could care less. I guess you would have to know him. He comes out with some doozies sometimes. Makes you cry you laugh so hard. He did say it and yes, I was wrong for conveying it without a tone down for the board, but he was in NO WAY insulted or otherwise. He is a nut sometimes, that what makes him a great guy to talk to ....Smart dude tho I'll tell ya. Very smart.....

Bruce
WE4

Who cares. When someone gets ready for a convertor there will be someone there to sell them one!

That is a fact!

Who cares. When someone gets ready for a convertor there will be someone there to sell them one!

That is a fact!

Hey Jason I think I know that guy.

Hey I think I know that guy too... name starts with a K and ends with a P....lol :D

hey bruce i dont think rusty being insulted was the issue here:confused: the issue was something else.

hey bruce i dont think rusty being insulted was the issue here the issue was something else.

Thats Ok. With selective deletions and changing of posts he can make the issue anything he wants. Don't sweat it. His board his rules. I'm cool with that. ;)

Originally posted by chris718
hey bruce i dont think rusty being insulted was the issue here:confused: the issue was something else.

Chris WINS THE COOKIE

How could you not think that your statments on this would not hurt Rusty, yourself and any vendor that sold this TC?

posted by WE4
he was insulted in any way, you are mistaken. I am not argueing with you , just want you to know that Rusty could care less.

I wasn't saying that Rusty or you would be insulted, But that business (Rusty,PTS and any vendor selling this TC) would be hurt in that way that it was presented.

Ummm where have I seen this

posted by turbot2496
With selective deletions and changing of posts

Jim

Originally posted by chris718

Well, its been seen that other vendors still sell the 9x11 and this was not about rusty being insulted, in fact if anyone was insulted it was the person who was giving there hard earned money to buy this convertor from a vendor that aparently could care less.
It seems you have wade though the BS put out here anymore to get down to the truth.

The point wasn't that Rusty couldn't care less, it was that he will not tolerate people being ridiculous. The very, very vast majority of customers are great people and the product he supplies is a great converter. I can assure you he cares very much for those people. They are the ones that make being in business worthwhile. Those that are rather unrealistic about everything though are the ones his comments were directed at. It's just like a sign hanging in a restaurant "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone". The best story I can remember is a meeting Ferrari had with the tractor builder Lamborghini. Lamborghini wanted to order a Ferrari and as in those days, you had to meet with Enzo before you could buy one of his cars. He did not like the attitude or personality of Lamborghini, so he would not build one for Lamborghini.
Rusty builds quality, and he also cares very much for his customers, they keep him in business. The thing is though, he won't hesitate telling someone when they are out of line.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
The point wasn't that Rusty couldn't care less, it was that he will not tolerate people being ridiculous.
But that was not what was presented. Bruce did apologize for is, but I'm still not sure that he understands.
The very, very vast majority of customers are great people and the product he supplies is a great converter.[/B]
That is the case in all transactions when dealing with people, I know have been doing it for a long time and at high numbers.
Some thing that I'm a jerk and most thing that they have never received better help.
I can assure you he cares very much for those people. They are the ones that make being in business worthwhile. Those that are rather unrealistic about everything though are the ones his comments were directed at. It's just like a sign hanging in a restaurant "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".
Again that was not what was presented, but I'm glad to hear this.
Rusty builds quality, and he also cares very much for his customers, they keep him in business. The thing is though, he won't hesitate telling someone when they are out of line.
On this I did not know having never used one of his produces.
I as well do not hesitate telling someone want I think.
Customer Service must be number 1, this is to include how things are handle in public. If you make amistake, admit that you make it and quickly move to resolve the problem before it gets out of hand (pick up the phone). Name calling,bashing, selective editing/deleting only makes it look worst. Everyone makes mistakes, but IT'S HOW IT IS HANDLED THAT EVERYONE SEES not the mistake.

Job one is building a great product. No matter how well you treat people, they won't knock down your door to buy something that isn't worth it. Conversely, it doesn't matter how good your quality is, if you can't take care of your customers, you won't succeed to your potential.
I won't be drawn into your attempt to throw a flame at an old incedent you have absolutely no knowledge of.
Out of handling of thousands of people I have a few that don't get what they expect, that is a very good average. I would like to have it be zero, but when is the last time you actually walked on water, rather than just thought you did?

Mark :D :D :D

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Job one is building a great product. No matter how well you treat people, they won't knock down your door to buy something that isn't worth it. Conversely, it doesn't matter how good your quality is, if you can't take care of your customers, you won't succeed to your potential.
I did great here and I agree, that is part of the point I was trying to make.

I won't be drawn into your attempt to throw a flame at an old incedent you have absolutely no knowledge of. [/B]
Was not trying to throw a flame at an old incendent, are you so sure that I didn't have knowledge. Now your throwing.

Out of handling of thousands of people I have a few that don't get what they expect, that is a very good average. I would like to have it be zero, but when is the last time you actually walked on water, rather than just thought you did?

Mark :D :D :D [/B]

You did great again untill the last. :rolleyes: I NEVER said that I walk on water. Reread my post again.
Educate your mind and the rest will follow.

Jim

Jim, don't take things so personal, was made in a general statement as to everyone makes mistakes, not you directly.

The best story I can remember is a meeting Ferrari had with the tractor builder Lamborghini. Lamborghini wanted to order a Ferrari and as in those days, you had to meet with Enzo before you could buy one of his cars. He did not like the attitude or personality of Lamborghini, so he would not build one for Lamborghini.

So what, are we gonna have to take a personality survey now before we can buy a convertor??? Oh no.... I'm screwed. LOL:D :D :D (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Agreed

I am planning on some upgrades on my almost stock GN;) I'm not sure what converter I'm going to use so don't all hit me with this or mine is the best right now. My question is Do the Manufactures like TCS, Art Carr, Precision make converters special for suppliers. What I mean is will a Art Carr PNxxx from Cotton be the same as one from Postons. As in this thread the 9-11 that TCS makes Is is the same converter on everyones self? Or do they make special features to make them different. I know this happens with Sears and majors brands they sell are different then other stores.

they are all the same.one vendor using the same part number saying it is better would be lieing.if you are in ny give us a call .see url below.718 784 4256.we can set you up with what your car will get the best performance out of.