The TinMan Cold-air kit new in box

datenbrick

i bought this 2 years ago and never open the box till now to take the pics $200 shipped

Attachments

• DSCN2496.jpg
    DSCN2496.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 360
hello people's: I'd go to his site for sizes but I believe it reduces down going to the turbo. So I'd say it's 3.5 and reducing to accept the 3" pipe cumming from the turbo.
Just to let you know he told me he is making a 3.5 MAFP to make the whole pc. 3.5" He said a couple of months and that was in March 2011.
IBBY

hello: I think it was on this thread where a member came on to add a site to parts to make your own MAFP? He made his own 4" MAFP from it. I can't find that site so if the member could re post I'd appreciate it.
IBBY

MAF set up

hello: I think it was on this thread where a member came on to add a site to parts to make your own MAFP? He made his own 4" MAFP from it. I can't find that site so if the member could re post I'd appreciate it.
IBBY

I put up a 3.5" new maf pipe set up with a new air cleaner etc but they deleted the post because I had 4 posts (too many)in the parts section and they only allow 2. I am going to put up a new post later today with this and some other parts I have available. I can make the set up in 3.5" 3" or maybe 4" but you need the iac relocation block from bop engineering to make the 4" setup work. Look for a post later today from FLAT BOOSTED and it will be in there. Or you can pm if your interested and I will post/send some pics of what it looks like ;) Its really a nice setup and inexpensive to provide compared to some of the other setups i've seen.