The patient is recuperating

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
dad.jpgFrom knee surgery last week. As you can see he has a lot of time to ponder the meaning of life and how he got involved with Buicks!

My Mom had one done last year and one a month ago. My good friend had one done the same time my Mom had hers done.
Therapy is the worst part. If you dont do it you will be screwed. Its amazing what doctors can do today. Tell him good luck and hope all goes well.

Is that a rattle snake i see under that mat that is covering that propane gas tank, lord she is awfully close to your right foot. :)

Knee replacements are tough but worth it. I had my knee replaced 10 years ago now. It took three years to heal cause I was on it a lot working. Yes physical therapy is critical. Good luck with that Reggie.

Reggie........

hope you feel better soon,
try to take it eazy , and relax, the buicks will still be there when your ready to play again!
lemme know if I can be of help.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts guys.I am doing good I can walk with the help of a walker and I can put my full weight on my new knee.That 1st week was a real bear and me and the drug companies were real close to one another.I should be getting around with cane with in the next few days.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts guys.I am doing good I can walk with the help of a walker and I can put my full weight on my new knee.That 1st week was a real bear and me and the drug companies were real close to one another.I should be getting around with cane with in the next few days.

Reggie I knew you when you were young & cute, What is happening to us old guys.

To save the economy, on November 30, 2011 , President Obama will announce that he is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Old people are easier to catch, and will not remember how to get back home! I started crying when I thought of you........ :-( Then it dawned on me..........., CRAP!.....I'll see you on the bus!

hello; I was just talikng about knee replacements yesterday as a co worker is getting one soon. She found something on the internet showing the procedure. The film was made in India and to me they seamed pretty ruff on the patient. If you can find it the use hand tools you can find at the HW store and a hammer to pound in these pins that holds a cutting fixture in place.
Well she has to get it done and watching it didn't seem to bother her.
good luch
IBBY

Reggie,
Hope your back up soon. You've got a car show to go to in a few weeks. Dec 4th. Hope to see you there.

Mike Barnard

Lou lou lou.........

Jeff and I will have our bags packed so we won't be left out on the "road trip"
we will be on the corner of "Walk and don't walk"
See ya there!

hello; I was just talikng about knee replacements yesterday as a co worker is getting one soon. She found something on the internet showing the procedure. The film was made in India and to me they seamed pretty ruff on the patient. If you can find it the use hand tools you can find at the HW store and a hammer to pound in these pins that holds a cutting fixture in place.
Well she has to get it done and watching it didn't seem to bother her.
good luch
IBBY
Actually Reggie I hear cause he's under Obamas health care plan had it done in his garage by Jeff & Cruz57. Parts made in China & bought off E-bay. That crew will do anything to save a buck !