The Old Man Still Has It

Reginald West

:) I was at Irwindale last night as a few of you were.For those of that missed it LOU put on a good show with Bob's twin turbo car.It went 132 mph and I don't recall what the ET was but it was fun to watch.

The Old Boy Still Has The Juice . Congrats LOU

i didn't know that the OLD man could control that car at those speeds, but he did :p .. Great job Lou (O yea,and Bob too), that car was hauling at top end... she has a 5.20 in it, once you change out that map sensor..

i just played around on line and that 5.42 at 132 in the 1/8, turns out to a 8.50 at 168mph in the 1/4..

Lou: Congrats, great #'s. Everybody will want a piece of you now. I'm impressed. Can you make your black turbo-t run like that?

Reginald West said:
:) I was at Irwindale last night as a few of you were.For those of that missed it LOU put on a good show with Bob's twin turbo car.It went 132 mph and I don't recall what the ET was but it was fun to watch.

The Old Boy Still Has The Juice . Congrats LOU

ditto man, it was amazing! After walking the track with you, finding the gruv, i was just hoping you could stay in the gruv! You had mentioned it tended to pull left, so when after your first 100ft in the first run pulling to the right, i knew it was gonna be a wild one. You made a slight steering adjustment and skipped about 6ft to the left around 1/2 way down track. Crazy! The 2nd run still looks like, on video of course, that it was walking around top end, hope that right side shock is okay! He definitly still has it.

great run

Thanks Guys!
I made my statement & should be good for about six months till my ability's come into question again.It feels good to go out & get stupid once in awhile but a steady diet of that doesn't interest me.I'm not too curious about whats awaiting me on the other side.

Thanks Guys!
It feels good to go out & get stupid once in awhile but a steady diet of that doesn't interest me.I'm not too curious about whats awaiting me on the other side.In order to get it down the track the second run I had to turn the boost down to 30# & leave about 4500. Whats needed is a pro mod type of chassis & not some back halved converted street car to fully make use of the power.