the newbie

Vanzrider

Hey whats going on. My name is Randy and I just want to say Hi. Im from Orlando and was wondering if there is any weekly GN meetings around here. I missed out on the Race rock meet. And if you know anyone selling at project GN or Regal let me know. Or a cheap turbo buick. Thanks

Click here http://www.geocities.com/centralfloridabuick/index.html
IMO this is best place in the country as far as turbo Buicks go. We meet on the first Saturday of the month at the Arby's in the Casselberry Commons shopping center at the intersection of 436(Semoran) and Howell Branch Rd. Show up around 6:00-7:00PM. Join the club for up to date info on all of the news. Always a few cars for sale in our newsletter.

Hey thanks for the info about the meet. The 1st week when I get the Buick ill come out there.

May 6th will be the next meet, this Saturday 6-9pm. With good weather we should have around 15+ Turbo cars.

Im not to sure if I have to work or not. Im in the middle of jobs and I dont have what days im working for the new place. But when June rolls around Ill come out. I hope I have a car by then

Is a 1987 T type thats been in a crashed but fixed, but the frame is bent. He only wants 4500. I think I could get him to come down to 4000. Worth it? Other than that the car looks fine, no rust, few mods

i should be able to make it ,
i have not been on the board is about 2 years
looking foward to making new friends

Vanzrider said:
Im not to sure if I have to work or not. Im in the middle of jobs and I dont have what days im working for the new place. But when June rolls around Ill come out. I hope I have a car by then

Is a 1987 T type thats been in a crashed but fixed, but the frame is bent. He only wants 4500. I think I could get him to come down to 4000. Worth it? Other than that the car looks fine, no rust, few mods

I dont think a car with a bent frame is worth half that. Usually if the frame was bent than its going to have some issues that will keep popping up. For that kind of cash you can find a straight car.

turbofish38 said:
I dont think a car with a bent frame is worth half that. Usually if the frame was bent than its going to have some issues that will keep popping up. For that kind of cash you can find a straight car.

Hey thanks for the info. Im going to pass that one up and keep looking.

Hey - call this guy - Sabash cell 321 239 2199. He has an 87 GN he is thinking of selling. I sold him the car about 7 years ago and it has a LOT of stuff on it and a great motor unless he has done something to it. Lots of upgrades when I sold it. I know it need a paint job.

He is expecting your call.

Good luck and welcome to the dark side - Terry

tlturbo said:
Hey - call this guy - Sabash cell 321 239 2199. He has an 87 GN he is thinking of selling. I sold him the car about 7 years ago and it has a LOT of stuff on it and a great motor unless he has done something to it. Lots of upgrades when I sold it. I know it need a paint job.

He is expecting your call.

Good luck and welcome to the dark side - Terry

O yeah I love the dark side!!! Ill call him around 1 today