The motherload

josephsockwell

So I'm drivin along on NC Hwy 21 headed south, I'm passing through a small community called Jonesville, NC and Bamm..... 8 Turbo cars siting in a fenced area. I stop. I look. 85 and 86 T-Types, GN's and a couple T-Type V-8's...???

Fast forward to today, I stop again and the gates are open. I approach. No less than 18 87 GN's in the shop area, copious amounts of Chryler Corp classics. The dude who approached talked with me was really a Turbo fanatic. I told him about my 85 T-Type and my WE4 and he ask's, " How much for both?".
Any way, the only other person I have personally met that had a bigger collection was Richard Clark. Some guys have all the luck.

Goin back Monday

Oh, I'll have photo's Monday. The gut's really cool, about 60 or so, but a real Brick lover. Mainly GN's but I'm goin back cause he had a WE4 he was parting out. The car came from a bone yard and had real bad meeting with a tree.
I'll post the photo's. He's got untouched 7000 mile GN's. The kind that have driven the prices up on the cars by having been sold at the Barret Jackson and Micum auctions. He said he's headed to the all GM event this weekend and goes to the Buick meets as well.
I was literally salivating. Two wheel racks with 85 to 87 GN wheels he's pulled from parts cars.

Oh, I'll have photo's Monday. The gut's really cool, about 60 or so, but a real Brick lover. Mainly GN's but I'm goin back cause he had a WE4 he was parting out. The car came from a bone yard and had real bad meeting with a tree.
I'll post the photo's. He's got untouched 7000 mile GN's. The kind that have driven the prices up on the cars by having been sold at the Barret Jackson and Micum auctions. He said he's headed to the all GM event this weekend and goes to the Buick meets as well.
I was literally salivating. Two wheel racks with 85 to 87 GN wheels he's pulled from parts cars.

What is his name??

K.

Yeah that is cool, but....

There is a guy a few towns over from me that had about five of them out in his front yard for well over 15 years, and they sat and rotted away:frown: He still has a 87 white T Type with T Tops on it rusting away as we speak, I stop by all the time to see how much he wants for it, and he says the same thing, it has a junk title and I already sold it to a guy in Indiana, That guy who bought it better hurry up and come get it!!!! Long story short the guy where they sit is a real pain in the but to deal with, he thinks I want the car for the motor and really can't seam to get it thru his head I want the car for the odds and ends to finish up my cars. The he has is junk:p I stopped by a few weeks back again just to see it sit and he told me the guy is coming in the morning to get it, I ask him if he had any other cars for the hell of it and acording to him he has a barn and barn yard filled with T types, GN's and even a GNX or two. That is what he said and I asked when can we go and he never want's to take me there. I really don't know if he is screwing me around or not???? But acording to people around this area it is true. I know there is a guy a few blocks down from me who has a 87 GN that has sat for at least 10 years and the guy is such a dick, I offered 7500 cash and he said it was worth well more the 20,000, Yeah right:D Mine might not be the fastest or the nicest out here, but at least I drive it so people can see it, why do some people think they have something so rare they rather it goes to **** then someone enjoy it:mad:

Oh I forgot

The guy with all the suposed cars at his "farm" I snapped a quick pick of the white T and a 86-87 Gn, what a shame:frown:

There is a guy a few towns over from me that had about five of them out in his front yard for well over 15 years, and they sat and rotted away:frown: He still has a 87 white T Type with T Tops on it rusting away as we speak, I stop by all the time to see how much he wants for it, and he says the same thing, it has a junk title and I already sold it to a guy in Indiana, That guy who bought it better hurry up and come get it!!!! Long story short the guy where they sit is a real pain in the but to deal with, he thinks I want the car for the motor and really can't seam to get it thru his head I want the car for the odds and ends to finish up my cars. The he has is junk:p I stopped by a few weeks back again just to see it sit and he told me the guy is coming in the morning to get it, I ask him if he had any other cars for the hell of it and acording to him he has a barn and barn yard filled with T types, GN's and even a GNX or two. That is what he said and I asked when can we go and he never want's to take me there. I really don't know if he is screwing me around or not???? But acording to people around this area it is true. I know there is a guy a few blocks down from me who has a 87 GN that has sat for at least 10 years and the guy is such a dick, I offered 7500 cash and he said it was worth well more the 20,000, Yeah right:D Mine might not be the fastest or the nicest out here, but at least I drive it so people can see it, why do some people think they have something so rare they rather it goes to **** then someone enjoy it:mad:

Dang brother. Do you have any pics of the cars he has that you have seen? The widow of a family friend that sold me my GN got about 40-60 acres of land and theres a run down barn on the property where he kept about 30 cars. From what I know of, theres a 64 Galaxie, 2 69 Boss Mustangs (one in a powder blue, and one in a orange-red like color), 50's Chevy panel truck, and more. You don't know what older people have in possesion mostly because they don't tell you about it. But, yeah. I don't know why people that buy $500,000 Shelby's from Barrett Jackson keep them in their garage or drive them to shows (if they don't tow them around:mad: ). Thats the death of the car. Thats why I drive my Brick daily, because life is to short to have something and be afraid of what may happen.

Where are you from?

Are you in my area by chance? I have the pic of two cars, but I don't know how to post them on here:confused:

LEFT OVER RICE I didn't read this till after answering your PM. I think I got you know and will send you another one:biggrin:

Thats *********. He followed me home from I-40 once to ask about buying my car 5-6 years ago. Go N on I-77 from Statesville and he is the next exit N of rt 421. Turn right off the ramp and he is on the right about a quarter mile. Nice guy.