The ML jokes have started

And to think his corpse isnt even cold yet.:D :D

I still like the one about going to the childrens hospital.

Didnt like him in 84 when I was a Freshman in high school and think less of him today..............

What's not to like?

Attachments

• michael-jackson-neverland.jpg
    michael-jackson-neverland.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 550
That was pretty funny Billy. I wonder who will get his Billion dollar fortune?

I think he's out of cash. Lots of junk to sell, but he blew (among other things) his entire fortune.

Overhauled...... Pretty disturbing, childhood messed him up

Attachments

• mj2.jpg
    mj2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 513
Sorry in advance.....

Farrah Fawcett arrives at the pearly gates and Saint Peter Grants her one wish, so she thinks for a minute and says "I wish all the children in the world to be safe".

The next day Micheal Jackson dies from heart attack.

Mickeal Jackson was rushed to a hospital after having cardiac arrest....sadly he died after visiting the pediatric ward and having a stroke.

Wasn't there..

I think he's out of cash. Lots of junk to sell, but he blew (among other things) his entire fortune.

a big stink just recently, about what and what not was to be sold at the big auction he had authorized??
Seems I remember that there was a company that had a contract to sell his $hit, and then he tried backing out of the deal.

I just Goggled his auction.. Seems he did get it cancelled. Too bad. Now, we'll have to listen/see all the news reports about how the "stars" are preserving his legacy w/ thier purchases of his $hit...
Maybe when he couldn't find his blow up 5YO, he had the coronary??:eek: :D
A sure nuff LOSER. IMO, the world is better off, and the kids are safer...:mad:

In honor of Michael Jackson passing away, McDonald's is introducing the M.J. Burger... 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns..

My first came in at 9:22 AM. Due to the fact that MJ is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into Lego blocks so little kids can play with him for a change.