The Macho Man has left the Auditorium

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
RIP my friend.

Former wrestler 'Macho Man' Randy Savage dead after heart attack, car crash

"Former well-known wrestler 'Macho Man' Randy Savage died Friday morning after having a heart attack while driving in Seminole.

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Savage was driving west on Park Boulevard near 113th Street North when his 2009 Jeep Wrangler went out of control just before 9:30 a.m.

The vehicle went over the raised median in the road, crossed the eastbound lanes, jumped the curb and smashed head on into a tree. Savage was taken to Largo Medical Center where he later died.

Officials said the passenger in the car, believed to be Savage's wife, suffered only minor injuries.

Savage was 58. "

No more

Big elboe or top rope for him .. I bet the heart attack had something to do with his wife ..

mm

It's sad. Just heard about it when I got home from work. Sad those guys cut their lives in half to work for an a$$hole like McMahon then die with nothing. I heard Stephanie McMahon seduced him along with a lot of other wrestlers in the WWE. Her dad slept with the same guys too. lol

One of a few men to fight Chuck Norris and make it out alive.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1ngP09T9o[/YOUTUBE]

RIP Macho Man.

Yeah, was very sad to hear....he was a nice guy....I feel bad for his wife, too. Too young to die.

Rest in peace, my friend.:frown:

Bruce '87 Grand National

looks like he was wearing his seatbelt so it doesnt appear to be from blunt trauma. his head doesnt even hit the windshield. probably had an heart attack. RIP. he was a great athlete

I still remember the Slim Jim commercials from the 80's with him. I think I'll eat one in his honor.

RIP Randy.

Macho Man

Its sad to hear the news, used to watch him all the time when growing up. He was a great person and wrestler!
RIP- Macho Man