The last step in vacuum conversion ?

tzque

I have everything done except the tapping into the PVC line . The problem is I cant get a straight run once I put the tee in . The line that runs from the tee to the hard line kinks . Do I shorten the PVC line ? It was late I was tired and I figured I would ask how people did it . If you have pictures please include them . Once I get vacuum I will be up and running . By the Way RED T regal has been very helpful . thank you

Hey there: I would vote against adding a "T" to the PCV line. Just get the new vacuum block with the port for the vacuum brake line, and put a hose clamp on EVERYTHING! (Kirbans, Johns Performance, etc...) Also, looking through the HELP section at autozone, I found an in-line filter that helps to act as a small reservior and to trap vapors, found on many GM OEM systems that actually made the install a bit easier. I'll see if I can take a pic tonight.

I've been running Red T's USED system since I installed in 3 years ago. Been working great... The only complaint I have is the plastic MC cover warps when it gets hot and lets fluid leak out. Maybe a new one will solve this, but it is the only problem I've had.

Can you send me the picture . I dont want to cut the line any shorter than it is . I think I ratherr spend another 30 dollars . I have the T but I dont think it is working right . Red regal has saved me enough money . I reallt dont like the Idle I have with the T cut in . As I said in another thread he does stand behind what he has sent me . I just prefer to trouble shoot before I say the booster or master cylinder is bad . I just tried to power brake and right now the car will not hold