The Kindness Of Strangers...

Azrial89

So last night, the wife and I got a chance to head out to a local car cruise I have been wanting to attend for some time now, normally I work the swing shift (4pm-12am) so I usually can't make the Thursday night 6pm-9pm get together. Yesterday I worked day shift and remembered the cruise in was going on. So I grabbed the wife an we headed out to Freedy's Steak Burgers in Marana just north of Tucson a little ways. So we arrived and parked the car, raised the hood, and walked in to grab some food. After our meal, we went out and walked through all the cars. After we finished checking out all the neat cars, we popped a squat behind the GN and enjoyed the nice weather. After about 5 minutes of sitting, I realized I had gathered a crowd in the old timers, so much so there was a "line" to talk to me about the GN. After 45+ minutes of fielding questions and small talk, a gentleman by the name of Rusty approached me and my wife and said "This is a beautiful car, I have a part for you" so I figured he had a small trinket or piece he noticed I didn't have. Not the case, he invited me over to his house to look at it. We drove over to see what he had, he comes out with a 3" DP and handed it to me and said "Here, it's yours" I asked him what he ment... Sure enough, a free aftermarket 3" DP. He said he had it off a customers car and he was going to just throw it away, but couldn't bring himself to. So the next best thing, give it to me for free I guess :) A new performance DP has been on my list for quite sometime, but has slowly fallen in the ranks behind parts to make the car drive and run nicer. It was a great gesture and is going to help greatly in the slow build up of my dream car. I am very grateful!
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1374861885.947278.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1374861910.779447.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wow, my faith in humanity is restored. (For now anyway,lol) That is a great story, congrats!!

He just handed you a $600 dollar gift which is the price of one that recently sold here and it had a dent on it. nice score and nice man..

If your in Arizona don't know if your familiar with Nick Michale of Arizona GN one of the best TR guys in the business to help you.

Well I got the DP installed with only "slight massaging" got her wrapped in bronze heat wrap it looks and runs great!! Well worth the price! ;) I have met Nick once before at a Dyno day, great guy, very knowledgable and helpful!