The Greater Charlotte Metro Area Gathering!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
It looks like we're having an informal gathering of Hi-Tech muscle showing out this Saturday night. Currently a couple of TR's are setup with friendly competition. All TR's, F-bodies, 'Vettes, Mustangs are invited. So we need a good showing of interested TR's, not just spectators!

Calling all Charlotte, Raleigh, Columbia, and surrounding area TR's!:D

Well Duh! It's going to be in the Greater Charlotte Metro Area....Oh yeah, that's pretty generic. ;) Lemme know where it's gonna be at and I'll be there with my T.

Later

Not just spectators! So you got your car done Mr. Turbo? Hehe....

Originally posted by Pat
Not just spectators! So you got your car done Mr. Turbo? Hehe....

LOL, as long as I've known him, he's always been a spectator.:) Even with the burgandy beast.;)

How often do you have these meetings?I have to work this weekend but I would like to come check it out one weekend that I'm off.

For everyone that asked where it will be:

Hghwy 521 at Ballentyne. We hang in the parking lot in front of the Fox and Hound. I will be there. See you guys Sat. Night.

Sully

When are ya'll going to the track? I may be interested in going depending on which track and when it is.

Sully

Ouchhhhh!!

Low blow, low blow, "Pat"!!:D !! You never know what might show up!!;)

Sully, how about Rockingham next Sat. night 7-1am test and tune?

Sorry, I was aming above the belt! Really! :D

About Rockingham, Kevin was talking about that today. It sounds like fun. I would like to run too. Kind of far to push it too hard. Might have to see about borrowing a trailer. 135K is pushing it to run it that hard IMO. My pocket wont support a whole lot right now.

Hope to see ya tonight!

Ryan

crud i lost the email pacecar sent me.... :mad:

someone shoot me a copy at z28_dragchick@yahoo.com if you can, preferably before 2:30pm...

i cant remember what time we were supposed to be there, and how to get there....

Above the belt...

That must be why my face is all RED !! No, maybe its from working on the garage out in the sun since 7am!!

Anyway, I'm prepared for tonite! How about the rest of "yins"?:rolleyes:

Pace Car: I wouldn't be able to "legallly" consume alcoholic beverages if I wasn't a spectator!:D Wasn't that you spectating when my burgundy car busted your ASS twice?:p

See you all tonite!!

PEACE!

I'm between performance cars at the moment, so I'll show up as a spectator
:D

Gary