the getting out of the turbo buick sale

thats a good sign.
thanks for the reply.
$175.00 here, i am on 8 days now with no communication???
Bruh sorry i havent got back to you your motor mounts have been shipped out if anythinv you should have sent me a pm if you were getting worried. You gave me 13 Callender days via paypal so i thought no biggie. thjs really heats me up that no personal messages or emails or nothing was sent. I am a very busy person but one thing about me i have never screwed anybody.

yes.... I did but had a really bad feeling so I didn't send my money order out...... I spoke with him on the phone and It just didn't seem right to me...... the whole convo was really brief and dry not like we are with each other....... it just didn't feel right to me ....... jmts
So dont you think you should have said you didnt want them or something so that others had a chance to get them.
Valve covers, fpr, head studs back for sale.
Injectors sold
Motormounts sold
Alky sold
Powerlogger sold
Rocker arms sold
iac sold

I had to talk to him on his cell phone , he has a problem with the forum

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
He has logged in a few times since I made my payment.
Anyways I am going to cancel with paypal and my cc tonight.

If he sent them out and I get them I have no problem resending the funds but as of now it doesnt look good

Edit-- Did the mounts ship out and when should I expect them?

He has logged in a few times since I made my payment.
Anyways I am going to cancel with paypal and my cc tonight.

If he sent them out and I get them I have no problem resending the funds but as of now it doesnt look good

Edit-- Did the mounts ship out and when should I expect them?

He just called me again and gave me my tracking number, I don't know Thai guy personally but it all seems on the up and up , why don't you pm him and give him your cell number?

Bruh sorry i havent got back to you your motor mounts have been shipped out if anythinv you should have sent me a pm if you were getting worried. You gave me 13 Callender days via paypal so i thought no biggie. thjs really heats me up that no personal messages or emails or nothing was sent. I am a very busy person but one thing about me i have never screwed anybody.

Got you
I didn't see your post on my phone till just now,
NOT GOING TO CANCEL ANYTHING. what is the ETA on the mounts?

Yes the motormounts shipped out you should expect them today
Thanks
And sorry for the false alarm
But
Most of the time when this does happen it usually starts with a bunch of un answered posts and OP goes mia.

Ill make sure to leave the appropriate feedback when I get the mounts.

No problem just want to clear things up. I am checking this.thing from a cell phone so i try to get on and off as fast as possible.

Rotating assembly? Still available? Phil.

Sent from my ADR6350 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Got the rockers , as promised , they look to be in great shape , big reaz is a good seller

I got the injectors he shipped them out pretty quick No problems here. Straight up seller!!

Great seller got everything within 3 day. An was as we talked about.:cool:

I know this is a long shot because of the age of the thread, but do you have the stock headers still?

Chuck