The f-body crowd

TurboTer

Zap! Commander
I don't know if anyone here knows, but I've been driving a 1993 Trans AM since March. The Granny's engine blew and had numerous other problems, so it was sold. Well, I have a few questions lately so I posted like four messages over the last few days on LS1.com. Guess what? None got answered. What's wrong with those guys? When I had similar questions about the GN, I used to get like 10 replies, and right away. This really pisses me off. I like the f-bodies, but they seem they don't wanna help out their fellow owners. They are nowhere near as tight as GN owners are. :mad:

Originally posted by turbosam6
Perhaps because you posted on LS1.com and don't have an LS1? Try Fbody.com or something.

No, they have an LT1 section, and also the 3 out of 4 of the questions I had wouldn't matter if it was on an LT1 or LS1, as long as the car was a Generation 4 F-Body, which mine is.

BTW, if anyone wants to see my Trans Am, you can see it by clicking here.

I know they have an LT1 forum, like we have a 3800 forum, which sees little traffic.

I have noticed the f body and mustang crowd are not anywhere near as helpful as the buick guys. Plus, and no offense to anyone here, but some of the mustang guys are stupid!! I've seen some really dumb questions posted on the corral, like questions so dumb it makes you wonder how the person even figured out how to get the wrench out of the toolbox.

Your porblem is that you used LS1.com. That site had some problems with the owner of the board stealing money donated for the board and things like that. Almost everyone from there has now moved over to LS2.com. I would suggest using LS1tech for any technical information though.

Since you have an LT1 try camaroz28.com as it gets the most traffic from the LT1 crowd. Me included. :)

You're posting on the wrong board. LS1.com was huge and then there were some "problems and differences of opinion" and LS2.com came about. Sound familiar? Anyway, post your LT1 question on camaroz28.com. You'll get plenty of responses and advice. I've been a member there for six years. That board gets more traffic than any board I browse.

Later,

Steve.

LS1.com is a POS site that lost all of their techincal people when the site almost went under last Feb. The owner didnt pay bills and the admins told the members what was going on and why the board was messed up. All of the admins and a lot of the moderators were deleted and the site hasnt been the same since.

Go to www.LS2.com and you will get your answers. They dont haze people or cop attitudes like some of the other sites. I have had f-bodies since 1998 and never really liked the crowd. I got rid of my 96 SS Camaro last July and went back to a GN. At least the Buick crowd is nicer and I have a lot more respect for this car than I ever did for my Camaros.

I still post on LS2.com and know a lot of the people on that board. Its a great board for wasting time and getting any type of question about your car answered.

Your problem isn't the site its your car! Sell it and get a better TB.:D

I thought Jason Debler and Chris Frez started LS1.com???They managed this site before BT bought it.I dont think theyd steal but ya never know.....

Actually I don't think chris and jason had anything to do with ls1.com, the did start camaroz28.com, and then started this one, then sold it to your buddy Mike Licht and then on to BT.