The DSR's crawfish boil

DSR-TurboT

Making evil money
To those of you who have been to BG in the last couple of years you may have been treated to a good ole south Louisiana crawfish boil. We typically have them on Wed or Thurs afternoon.
Some of you have also witnessed us releasing some into the Baron River as we do like to give a "pardon" to a couple of them every year.
Well it finally happened. The DSR has upset the ecosystem of yet another state.
By the way, since the GS national are no longer in May this will make nearly impossible to have another crawfish boil in BG. We will however be substituting the crawfish with other south Louisiana treats.

Giant crayfish found in Tennessee is new species - Yahoo! News

LOL, that is funny!!! I wish I could have tried them :biggrin:

I am down, I can't wait. Only crawfish we got around here don't look edible to me:D

I am down, I can't wait. Only crawfish we got around here don't look edible to me:D

Shane if you ever come down to LAfayette and eat some of the crawfish I boil you would go back home and slap your mamma!

We'll see, I like the BG trip but it wasn't the same this year. I'm thinking it was because of having to change dates. I may be able to swing both. If we go in May there will definitely be crawfish.