The deal is done and the Buick is gone

I am a wanted man in Columbus, so I think I am going to have to pass.:redface: I have a unpaid speeding ticket from back in the 90's. Points doesn't transfer over to Canada licencing office so I said piss on it, I ain't paying it.:biggrin: But if I get booked speeding or get pulled over for some reason.....................................................someone is a getting a hurting real bad, and that someone is me.

i think were going up sat im not sure yet but i hope to take my car out for a test on sat here at muncie dragstrip alittle test and tune hey you liked those frt wheels they look good to fill up the frt fender nice take it easy kevin chat with you later mike sorry you cant go but im broke but my buick is not so after columbus we will see have a good one all

I am a wanted man in Columbus, so I think I am going to have to pass.:redface: I have a unpaid speeding ticket from back in the 90's. Points doesn't transfer over to Canada licencing office so I said piss on it, I ain't paying it.:biggrin: But if I get booked speeding or get pulled over for some reason.....................................................someone is a getting a hurting real bad, and that someone is me.

Note to self... Do not use Mike's Name While in Ohio...:biggrin:

Mike you are a Dick... I had to scroll through the posts while my jaw was dropped to see if it was a prank...(selling your car)
I just saw this thread for the first time today.

Thankfully it was..

Dick punch for you....

:biggrin:

Note to self... Do not use Mike's Name While in Ohio...:biggrin:

Mike you are a Dick... I had to scroll through the posts while my jaw was dropped to see if it was a prank...(selling your car)
I just saw this thread for the first time today.

Thankfully it was..

Dick punch for you....

:biggrin:

Ya, I am a di ck.:p All in good fun though:biggrin:
BTW my brother is out your way. You just might see him out on the prowl crusing.

ha ha ha had you guys fooled:biggrin: I can't part with Brutus like that. Thats my brothers Stang that I took to PSP today to get some work done. We also put some C16 in it and took it up the street. WOW I really have nothing over this car. We will be dynoing the new setup tomorrow. 725whp puts a coupe like this into the 8's, and puts my Buick in the 9's. Can't beat that power to weight ratio huh?

You Bugger:mad: You had me on there!!.....,. Ok I'm starting to get over it now!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't do that again Mike, I had shivers thought I might have to go out and find some Nitroglycerin pills or down a bottle of aspirin. :eek:

Nice car though, I bet you and (which brother?)Shaun.. have fun on cruise nights..ya right. j/k I always hated it when my brothers have faster, better, nicer things than me.. Then I don't talk to them for a month.lol:rolleyes:

I'll have to give you a call sometime to BS haven't talked to you for awhile. Make sure you actually still do have Brutus. j/k:rolleyes: