The cat's out of the bag.

Integraholic

A special thank you to my roommate, Mrs. FastNasty, for spoiling it. The name is Chris. I did own an integra at one point. Minimal mods to the 1.8l vtec. Fastest time was a 14.5 at 92 mph. I now own an 86 nissan 300zx turbo. Didn't track it much, but the best I got out of her so far was a 14.7. Popped the engine last year so I have to tear into it and build it for more boost. I also plan on attending some events with my roomie so maybe I will be meeting some of you. Feel free to call me a ricer. Doesn't bother me. Nice to meet you meatheads! :D

A special thank you to my roommate, Mrs. FastNasty, for spoiling it. The name is Chris. I did own an integra at one point. Minimal mods to the 1.8l vtec. Fastest time was a 14.5 at 92 mph. I now own an 86 nissan 300zx turbo. Didn't track it much, but the best I got out of her so far was a 14.7. Popped the engine last year so I have to tear into it and build it for more boost. I also plan on attending some events with my roomie so maybe I will be meeting some of you. Feel free to call me a ricer. Doesn't bother me. Nice to meet you meatheads! :D

Ricer.

Ooooh my turn.......ricer!

Just kidding, welcome to our site. I always liked the 300zx, but I think it was mainly because of that commercial with the Barbie and Ken dolls cruising around the hallway in the toy car with the Van Halen song in the background.

Ricer

Now that your here we are all leaving . Damn ricers are everywhere .. I heard martha stewart is looking for members .. You could learn how to cook .. Brown rice , white rice, instant rice , notice she doesnt smoke rice .. She leaves that to us ..

Welcome to the site. My brother in law had one of those 300Z turbos. It was a fun car to drive. I really liked the four wheel steering. Didn't look like it would be too fun to work on though. Lots of good info here. Helpfull and classy people too. Ricer...:D

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Welcome

Put a gn motor in it. Thats the cool body style. What color? Ricer whatever. There isnt a car on this site doesnt have a chinese part on it:eek: How is the body on it? I know the rear section likes to rust. Welcome to the site and get that car ready for a gn motor:biggrin:

She's maroon. A bit of body rust but zero frame rust. It came from Texas about 8 years ago. I plan on picking up a Nissan Pathfinder engine. The Z engine is a VG30 and the Pathfinder is a VG33. The heads from the turbo engine will bolt up giving you .3 more displacement. It's currently also got a welded diff, but I'm not sure if I want to replace it yet or not. It's hell on tires I can tell you that. Haha.

The only pic I have so far is my sig. I built a new PC and haven't transferred all my old hard drive data yet.