The better alky kit?

I don't care for the Snow set up I had leaky fittings, if I could do it all over again I would run the Razors kit.

Julio from Gbody parts? i had a razors kit from rjc & never got to install it, then had to sell it :(

razer alkycontrol all the way! support the vendors that support our cars and this site;)

Are you starting to see the light???

Another Razors user here

Bryan

Seems like every couple of months this question comes up. 99.9% of the responses are the same. Guess who?:smuggrin:
Julio's kit is sold by several vendors and through his website/ebay. He also has accessories for the kit.

Razors alky kit or snow performance kit for the $?

Based on my experience with a kit I have had for years and years, the customer service when there was a question that come up, Razor has been exceptional and knows what he is talking about so IF your a turbo buick V6 person without question alky control is the one to have....

Based on my experience with a kit I have had for years and years, the customer service when there was a question that come up, Razor has been exceptional and knows what he is talking about so IF your a turbo buick V6 person without question alky control is the one to have....

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!