The best in-tank fuel pump?

walbro 340 for about 8 years and it has worked flawless. oh yea it has seen alot of boost over the years,old combo saw 25 to 30 lbs of boost alot

I am finishing up my new double 340 install, it should be much better than my old ATR setup which lasted over 17 years.:D

Just to fill in this thread, I am able to drop in the Bosch 044 with the custom 5/16ths fitting in our tanks. I'm waiting on a SS M7 nut for the positive post and I will have it running Thursday. I took pictures and will have a thread Thursday night on how this will help our community.

Brian, Bosch 044 pulls about 14 amps at peak (fine since our fuse is 20) and you'd need to either mod your existing pump neg and pos or get the Racetronix harness kit.
The pump is like any other aftermarket pump concerning E85, it's not going to last as long as if it were on gas.

Early 08 I replaced/upgraded my FP to a Walbro 340 from Full-Throttle...Sept 08 it failed & TB community, F-T & Walbro were aware of abnormal no. of Wbro F2....169 failures & Wbro was working on redesign--but not then yet available...After researching various options (Denso/Supra, Bosch, Racetronix, etc.) for several weeks, I went with the Racetronix GSS340M (where they start with a Wbro 340 & machine/modify inlet--hence the "M" suffix)...You can go to their site & review/decide for yourself...Thx to Mike Licht of F-T efforts, Wbro pumps purchased from them (F-T) were warrantied (if "receipted" from them within prev. 12mo & returned pump actually tested bad...)...

As I needed a FP "now" (late 9/08) for my GN daily-driver, I couldn't wait for Wbro redesign & any purported future warranty-exchange program...Anyhow, Wbro created 340 redesigned pump around 12/08--so any 340 (F20000169) purch'd from them with 1/09 or later date should be the revised design...I submitted my "failed Wbro pump" to F-T (w/proof of purchase from F-T) & received my redesigned/warrantied replacement pump 1/09...

So, my Racetronix pump was still performing fine 3/10 when I sold car to a local friend & it's still doing just fine--supporting TE60, 60#ers, & 23#boost "as required"...Never needed the warrantied/replacement Wbro (F2....169=still same model # on pump) & later sold it...So, no personal experience with "new Wbro" pump...

Read Racetronix wiring instructions very carefully if you go that route & its "easy replacement"...Speed-read & you'll have to drop tank again for proper wiring hookup--as already mentioned above!! Good luck to all...