The best factory looking seat covers for my 1986 T Type Regal ??

86GNTTYPE

Can someone please tell me who makes the best factory NOS looking seat covers? I have an 86' T Type Regal with gray factory bucket seats and the covers need replacing as well as the back seat covers. I am looking for as close to factory as possible considering 86' has a one year only seat grain or pattern in the center of the covers. Any & all info on this subject such as shop or brand names,phone numbers,and pricing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I just bought a set from gbodyparts and Im installing the covers tomorrow.I will try to post pics after.I can tell they are close in color but the are a lighter color than original.I think thats what they call those plastic pipe around the seat.It was a good price $350 plus shipping for everything.I only need the bottom of buckets so Im going to do everything so it matches and sell whats good.

Well me and my friend just finished the seats and they look great.Im really happy how good they turned out.Sorry I cant post pics yet because we had very bad snow storm and could not borrow my dads camera but soon I will have some.I would have to say they are a great buy from gbodyparts.Mike