The 18th Buick Video...........

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, I know it's been awhile, but you know life... it keeps you busy. :D

Here is the 18th Buick Video, probably one of the shortest videos I've made. It's better to just download it to your computer to get the best video quality, and it's only 11mb's. Thanks for looking and enjoy, Nelson. :)

To download simply right click over the link and click "Save link as" name it anything you like, and that's it.

Right Click Here

Nice...you do a fantastic job on your videos...:smile:

Absolutely beautiful. Loved the dub over...."don't make me destroy you..." LOL! SWEET! :biggrin:

Great job Nelly! Could I make a request? Put some kick ass 80s Metal in there the next time, like when the cars were new!;)

Thank you all for your very kind words! My undying love for these cars will never waver! I look forward to making more and more Buick videos now and in the future, they made me the person that I am today, these cars have changed my life for the better and today I am a better person for it! Who ever thought that a car can do that?! :) Thanks again to all of you for your continued support, Nelson Febus. :)

Way to go Nelson! These videos are always a treat to watch. You seem to always capture the vibe with the music as well. By the way it was good to finally meet you in BG last year.

Dave Fiscus

Way to go Nelson! These videos are always a treat to watch. You seem to always capture the vibe with the music as well. By the way it was good to finally meet you in BG last year.

Dave Fiscus

Thank you Dave, it was great meeting you as well, Nelly. :)