The $100,000.00 Black Buick

TX Direct bought that car last year from the dealer here in CT that had had it in their showroom since it was new. Much was written about it in the GNX section of the board... TX Direct became a member of the board here when they bought it. They had said at the time that they have to to draw interest in the other cars they sell.

this has been beat to death !!!! IF I were lookin for another GNX I would consider it :p

I had enough money to buy it and not miss the money I would buy it in a heartbeat.... No questions asked!

I have bought a few cars close to that price range, but they weren't to look at:biggrin:

If I had the money..

I would buy it then the only problem is whether or not I would drive it or keep it under wraps. Im not a big fan of the garage queen thing but it would almost be a shame to put that car on the road.

could care less for one would rather spend 100k building a car the way i wanted it than have one that your not supposed to drive.

could care less for one would rather spend 100k building a car the way i wanted it than have one that your not supposed to drive.

if i had the money or could get the money i would buy it right now.

So 10 miles on the clock in 20 years... um same oil? same brake fluid?..i bet that looks lovely, i wonder what the cylinder walls look like. same compressed valve springs for 20 years, same antifreeze/water rusting away inside.

Hmmm it would have to go right on display but then again if i had 100k to toss out i guess i could afford sink more into it eh

Good point, I wouldn't want to be chained to a car that I'd feel guilty for modifying.

I had enough money to buy it and not miss the money I would buy it in a heartbeat.... No questions asked!

I have bought a few cars close to that price range, but they weren't to look at:biggrin:

Loan me the money........................ I wouldnt feel guilty about looking at it;)

Ya' know......for a $100,000 auction, you would think he could get someone to proof read it before he listed it. There are incorrect spellings and errors all in it.

Buying this GNX, means you are not only an owner, you will litterally become permanent part of the History, part of the Legend of the GNX

Good Lord. Overly dramatic much? It's just a car, there's nothing legendary about it, IMO. GNX's just don't do anything for me. For someone to buy that for that much money for any other reason than to hopefully sell it for more later on is nuts.
When it comes down to it, it's nothing more than a dressed up, quick, POS Regal. Yeah, I know my car is too...

Good Lord. Overly dramatic much? It's just a car, there's nothing legendary about it, IMO. GNX's just don't do anything for me. For someone to buy that for that much money for any other reason than to hopefully sell it for more later on is nuts.
When it comes down to it, it's nothing more than a dressed up, quick, POS Regal. Yeah, I know my car is too...

yup just a plain old Regal :p this is just a plain ol 66 Mustang convert to :p :biggrin:

Attachments

• i-1_B[4].jpg
    i-1_B[4].jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 249
It is now that Ol'Shel has whored himself and anything with his name on it.:eek:

hahahahaha... ol Shel is out for anything and everything including the Shelby American Auto Club ... pitiful :rolleyes: oh these old Mustangs have been crazy for years .. GNXs are not goin to come down :cool: