thanks Wicked and Andrew..

LOL!!!! Why didnt I think of that over the years...:D

A little ...OK....a lot....more caffeine and sugar intake and a strong daily dose of Looney Tunes and the Three Stooges and you too could be like me.

A mind is a terrible thing...
...uh...hmmm:confused:...there's more to it than that....hmmm...gimme a sec.....oh yeah....:redface:

...to waste...:biggrin:

thanks Lou, Brent and Brent... Under Brent, when you going to run?
Nordy leave under Brent alone ,The boy is in love, the Buick & his mechanic has been replaced by of all things a woman, shes also real looker from what I hear. How are we to compete with that?

Nordy leave under Brent alone ,The boy is in love, the Buick & his mechanic has been replaced by of all things a woman, shes also real looker from what I hear. How are we to compete with that?

it was a nice question Lou, Congrads Brent on the new girl :D..

Nobody & nothing has been replaced by a woman stop your crying and get back to work:p. ;)

Thanks Nerdy Ricer ;)

How could Gary have missed posting your birthday?:eek:
I'll send a letter to Shane about this.;)

And, Happy Birthday.:)

Mike Barnard

No offense taken, Sometimes I embarrass Brent though, He's a private sort of person & I get myself in hot water with him by running my mouth.

You don't embarrass me Lou. :) As a matter of fact! There are a lot of people in this world "my close friends" who know of you but haven't met you. Lou is always in some way shape or form in a good car conversation. ;) If you ran your mouth you wouldn't be in any of them buddy. :p