Thanks to Mike & Marianne @ Full Throttle

Scott89TTA

Finally placed my order for my new upgrades for the TTA last Friday at Full Throttle. I would like to give a big thanks Mike for his guidence and Marriane for givining me a sweet package deal...you guys are great :cool:

This is what's happening over the winter !

Currently on the car:
1. TT 93 street chip
2. 160 t-stat
3. RJC power plate
4. 3" alum. "Grumpy" MAF pipe
5. 9" K&N
6. 3" Action Fab S/S DP w/ported stock elbow
7. 3" cutout w/QTP electric dump
8. MT DR's (ET Streets) 255/50-16
9. Scanmaster
10. Stock Trans w/PTS shift kit and .570 pressure valve (replacing with trans listed below)
11. 100# valve springs
12. rerouted PCV and breathers on both valve covers (driver side vc on pass side as well)
13. MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor wires

Have but not installed yet:
1. RAZOR Alky Control Kit
2. Bill Anderson fully built bfr 200r4 w/Stagerite Trans Brake, good for mid-low 10's.
3. PTS billet 9/11 3400-3600 stall convertor
4. Racetronics Hotwire kit
5. RJC manual boost controlloer
6. HRpartsNstuff poly motor mounts

New parts coming from Full Throttle:
1. GT6776e Turbo
2. HD actuator
3. Walbro 340M fuel pump
4. Accufab billet adj. fuel pressure regulator
5. 60# Siemens/Motoron High-Z injectors

Still need to pick up a trans cooler and new TT alcohol chip then I will be done for a while.

Scott

Sounds good to me. What hotwire kit did you order? I would recommend the Racetronix one..the pump is one in the same though.

Jason

Sounds good to me. What hotwire kit did you order? I would recommend the Racetronix one..the pump is one in the same though.

Jason

Yeah...already have the Racetronix hotwire for the TTA with the 8 Gauge body ground upgrade option :cool:

Now comes the fun of the install :( After seeing your post during the install of your pump I may just take it over to Andersons and have him do it, probably worth the couple bucks he charges ;)

Scott