Thanks TB.com

SS/GN

Well i sit here reading all the negative comments about our new look and it brings me back to when these cars first came out and everyone said they were stupid to put turbo"s on and look what happened it took off.:pThanks Jay,Shane,Nick and the owners and moderators for all your hard work and dedication.This is still a great place to hang out make friends and learn alot about the best cars on the planet:biggrin:

Kevin

X2.....I think the site is quite teriffic...nice colors and it sure shows a whole lot of work went into it....real nice job, guys, real nice....I like it a lot. Of course, red is my favorite color so it's even more cool to me.:cool:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well i sit here reading all the negative comments about our new look .......This is still a great place to hang out make friends and learn alot about the best cars on the planet:biggrin:

Kevin

I like "old stuff", but we live in a world of "new and improved"? :D

Certainly Shane and Jay will work out the change-over bugs, and this format will be better than the previous one. It seems to me with the growth in traffic on the board, it finally outgrew the old format and software.

Kevin, it is members like you and Bruce that make this board so great not the colors or format, and in a couple weeks, we all will be accustomed to the "change"! :biggrin:

Actually, we should be happy it went so smooth, and did not go down for a few days.

Glad someone started a POSITIVE post, as I am sure it is NOT going back to the old one. :eek:

Agreed. This one seems much faster and has a refined, newer look to it. Good Job...

Well I absolutely hated the last board overhaul you guys did, and now I hate this one and want to go back to the one I hated before, so I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it. :D Either that or sell the car. I'm sure it had to happen and I'm sure it's not ever going back, and I'm also sure that you guys will de-bug and custom tune the new software for more boost on pump gas.

Thanks for keeping it free and not selling it to a profiteer. I'm sure it will have to happen someday but hold out as long as you can.

I like it . That 45 second thing sucks but oh well . This is still my favorite site:biggrin:

just because people prefer the old doesnt mean they are unappricative of the board itself or the hard work that goes into it. either way i'm still coming here.

I'm a little shocked at all the "THIS SUCKS" responses. Constructive criticism is one thing, but just trashing someone elses (admins) work is messed up.

When I first saw the change, I admit that it took me a minute to get used to. A few days later, I notice subtle changes that help navigate and it's growing on me.

I get annoyed when I'm used to Facebook and it changes, but this isn't Facebook. It's a few people keeping something going for the Buick community. Lighten up folks.

/rant

Yes Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged. Those "Nay Sayers" lack class. If there is anything I can do LMK.

Awwww, Nick.....such nice words you spoke.....you didn't have to say that, but thank you kindly.

Made me smile and forget (temporarily) the big "well" caper I'm going through.

You, yourself, please take it easy for a while, OK? Let your wife wait on you hand and foot......works magic....that's why I get "sick" every now and then.....my wife is great at it.....cough, cough!!!! Ah, I feel something coming on right now!!! SHIRELY, HONEY, COME HERE, I NEED YOU!!!!!!

Works every time!!!!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

:D
You know for me the change was a shock because I am on here so much and enjoyed it the way it was , but I am sure we will all be use to the change in no time.

Well, I'm sitting here perusing the new site and it's great for me......I love all the new features, (last post, quick navigation, little green things on the theads that show what I'm subscribed to, etc.) Man, it's cool......Jay, Shane, John, all you guys, just a great job.....I've said it before and will say it again: what a lot of hard work with organizing/operations/design, etc. plus new features.....I'm not trying to butter up anyone or be a nice guy.....I, myself, an oldie but goodie, just LOVE IT! I'm just amazed how many smart people are still in this world that know what in the hell they are doing. That's the way I feel.

You designers of this new site: Give yourselves a big pat on the back. I can only WISH I could design something like this.

This is and has been my all time first to go to favorite website.....I just can't do without it. I sign in almost every night because I just love this place....the technical section, parts for sale, engine section, chips, turbos, turbo lounge, feedback, political, all this stuff is just a great interest to me....I've always loved a wide variety of things and this site has it. PLUS: everyone here are just damn nice people. You all never fail to cheer me up when I'm somewhere on this forum, it's just great. Like having all you guys at my house having a good time.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks to Shane/Jay for all the time, money, and work they put into keeping this site going strong! There will always be those that complain no matter what you guys do, but for what it's worth I appreciate everything you have put into upgrading the site as I'm sure others do as well.

thx

I like the new site. Great jobs guys! Same easy to use site with an updated design.

Anyone that wants to complain needs to go to the "Site suggestions" forum and put in their feedback. If you can't do that, then stop complaining.

Thanks for the KIND words everyone. We really appreciate it. I wish we could have duplicated the old site with the new software but that wasn't in the cards... A lot of time, money, and work have gone in to this. We are still tinkering and fine tuning things. It will only get better...

Thanks again everyone!