Thanks Razor!!!! You The Man!!!!!!

HIboostGN

Wanted to Thank Julio for getting me my kit sooner then he thought! Julio told me last week pumps would not be in till Friday of last week or Monday of this week and he would ship my kit out when he had them. I was so stoked to see my kit on the kitchen counter when i got home i skipped dinner and started installing it right away! I recieved a new updated kit with connector upgrades?? I don't know how the older kit were made but I had cool connectors on all my pigtails and the kit simple bolted right in. I spent 3 hours installing my kit and really most of that was spent searching for my 3 bar map sensor i put up so i wouldn't lose it :rolleyes: Well I lost it :mad: So i did not get to test the system out tonight but all the lights worked when checked just need to test for leaks and fine some local alky HAHAHA Family doesn't count I am told. Also i emailed Julio before he shipped my kit about another tank idea I had and he called me personaly and talked to me for 45 minutes on my setup never down or over my head. That my friend won me over in a heartbeat! I treat people as i would like to be treated and this guy is a super vendor!!!!! Julio you and the wife are going to eat good one night in BG in 09 my treat!
Jerry Heimbecker