Thanks Ralph,

SYTECH

GNX Style (4 GTA Fronts) rims and wheels were installed last night and already have 100 more miles on them

Fronts went on like a champ

Rears were a different story......:eek:

Here I am 10:00 pm at night, out in the driveway, colder than $hit, swapping out rims & tires

I go to put the rears on and for some reason the lugs will not thread onto the studs

I take off my gloves, I lay on the ground, I try several different lugs before I finally measure the stud and find out I have extra long, 14mm aftermarket screw on studs instead of 12mm regular length studs (on the front end)

I'm pissed

So I empty half my garage looking in old parts boxes until I find a set of 14mm open top lugnuts with the proper tapered end and sure as $hit, they screw right on with no further problems whatsoever

Granted I can't run the little plastic covers (on the rears) that screw onto the lug nut, but I did manage to paint the lug nuts high gloss black today and they blend in real nice with the rest of the rim

I'm very happy with the change in rims & tires

Tell your wife & George that I appreciate the help last night

Later Wild Pizza Flinging Dude

Ray

Different Look

Car looks alot different now that the Biggie tires (in back) and the Skinny tires (up front) are gone

Car sits more level, instead of the a$$ high back end being jacked up

Later

Ray

WOW Ray!

thats looking good !!!!
I like it!!!!!
but then what do I know, I am partial to black cars! LOL

Wow, its really a street car now. What did you do with the other wheels and tires?

Old Tires / Rims Are Up For Sale

Hey Andrew

All the tires / rims I just removed (plus a set of Slicks / Tubes / Rims) are up for sale also

Check out the For Sale post & photo's in the SW Section

Later

Ray

I Wish It Was That Easy

I agree with removing the GN emblems

I pulled one loose today and the paint underneath came off with it..:eek:

I quickly put the emblem right back on....:biggrin:

I'll have to wait until re-paint time to go with the black, stealth, naked emblem look

Later

Ray