Thanks lonnie at extreme automatics

Lonnie is a good guy. If you ever have an issue he is willing to help.

Whenever you have an issue with one of his trans, he is always there to help. At times I may have been pissed at him, but he always made it right.

He is a good guy, and I am glad I did business with him.

People fail to remember that we are only human, and we make mistakes. Its the people who do their best to correct those mistakes and make things right that make the world a better place to do business.

Lonnie is a good guy. If you ever have an issue he is willing to help.

Whenever you have an issue with one of his trans, he is always there to help. At times I may have been pissed at him, but he always made it right.

He is a good guy, and I am glad I did business with him.

People fail to remember that we are only human, and we make mistakes. Its the people who do their best to correct those mistakes and make things right that make the world a better place to do business.

Interesting post. I was hoping he would take care of me that way, but I'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

Interesting post. I was hoping he would take care of me that way, but I'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

I don't think there has been anyone more...lets say...had their patience tried ...than me..

with that said, he did come through. He took his time, but it happened. The guy is busy and sometimes things happen, thats all I can say.

Trust me, if there was anyone that should be bashing him, I have plenty right to do so, but I don't, because he took care of what was wrong, and fixed everything.

He is a good dude.