Thanks Hybridt

Pattywacker

I'd like to thank Adam for helping me with the stereo in Wanda's GN (Xmas present). What a professional job , as close to stock appearing (this was my goal) and as nice a job as you'll ever see. Adam and his people are a class act.:)

I'm picking up my T from him tomarrow, He's had it for a few days to install an alarm w/ remote start. I have a feeling he was done with it in the first two hours he had it and now doesn't want to give it back.:D He always does a great job.

I need to take a "business" trip up there with my T and have one put in. The stock stereo is not cutting it, and there's no CD.

He did the stereo in my GN too

I wanted something close to stock as possible and thats what I got. Nothing but the best from ADUM N.:)

I really liked the look of your stereo Frank , so I had Adam install a similar deal in Wanda's car. Thanks

Thanks guys.;) I always do what I can for my pals. Anybody needs anything, just call. I don't get to check here much anymore, but my work # is 425 643 2726.

ADAM

I've got a jig made for center console cup holders if anyone wants one.

How about a t-top holder in the trunk. I still think that would encourage me to open the lid during nice weather and still let me carve-up the corners. :eek:

You're welcome to use my car as the prototype...as long as you keep Josh away from it:D

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
How about a t-top holder in the trunk. I still think that would encourage me to open the lid during nice weather and still let me carve-up the corners. :eek:

You're welcome to use my car as the prototype...as long as you keep Josh away from it:D
I don't want anything off that crusty heep anyways!:eek: :D