Thanks Cal + Holly! And Thank you FAST XFI!!

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
Just wanted to post and share that I had some issues with my XFI last year which were NOT the fault of the box, but rather I had an electrical gremlin that turned out to be the ignition switch on my t type. In any case my ignition switch electrical problems ended up causing some damage in the XFI where it would no longer read changes in voltage for air temp sensor, water temp sensor, and a few other things. Cal + Holly helped me get it over to FAST to diagnose and repair, and it came back a couple weeks ago fixed free of charge! This was on a unit that I originally purchased from Cal like 5 or 6 years ago also!

Thank you guys!

Also, THANK YOU FATRIDE for letting me borrow your XFI Box while mine was sent out for repair! I owe you one!

Glad we could help :smile: Now, get busy on that 25.3 monster. I can't wait to see the finished product

Unfortunately the 25.3 car will debut in 2012 prolly, and I have yet to decide what will be under the hood... But the new Stage II set up in the white car will be running in a week or so and should hit the track before the end of the month. I am pumped.