Thanks Bruce

Windy6

Well i installed the new 4.0 intermediate boost valve and stiffer pressure regulator spring and fixed the leak in the steel tube on my valve body. The result is a quick and firm 1-2 shift and a quick and firm 2-3 shift which i still cant believe. My transmission had the softest 2-3 shift even after i installed the Superior shift kit and some plate mods done by Bruce. I remembered a poster on this forum discussing how a higher pressure regulator spring had fixed his problems and now i am a believer in this 100%. My full pressure every gear is 250 -260 psi. It was about 200 before. Im no expert by any means but this modification works. By the way i went out to where the street action is and ran 3 stout mustangs and beat each one. One of them had nitrous. Talk about flying high i finally fixed my trans and tore up some cars all in one day.

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

You graduate............:):)

The diploma is the 3 whoppings:)

Bruce
WE4

Thanks for the help today. Can't tell you how much you helped me set my problem straight. ;) Do you wear blue and red tights with a cape and have 200 4r in a triangle on your chest?:confused: Well anyway thanks again.:D