Thank You Very Much Lou Czarnota

DetroitMuscle

I just picked up my GN last night, and I just wanted to pass on to everyone what an EXCELLENT engine building job I received at Lou’s Automotive in Lake Forrest. CA. This guy knows his stuff. He took the time to explain and show all of the detailed work that he was performing and why it was necessary. I also had him do a complete Cat-Back system w/3” in down pipe. This thing sounds SWEET and feels like it’s faster than my 07 Corvette. (have to wait until the motor is broken-in to find out) Lou, THANK YOU VERY MUCH “BIG TIME” and I’ll be seeing you for the next performance up grade. :)

I just picked up my GN last night, and I just wanted to pass on to everyone what an EXCELLENT engine building job I received at Lou’s Automotive in Lake Forrest. CA. This guy knows his stuff. He took the time to explain and show all of the detailed work that he was performing and why it was necessary. I also had him do a complete Cat-Back system w/3” in down pipe. This thing sounds SWEET and feels like it’s faster than my 07 Corvette. (have to wait until the motor is broken-in to find out) Lou, THANK YOU VERY MUCH “BIG TIME” and I’ll be seeing you for the next performance up grade. :)

Eric, your welcome & thanks for the trust & confidence.it's so important to us vendors to have this kind of support & encouragement. Now who can help next ! Regards Lou

Eric (DETROITMUSCLE),
Welcome to the Lou Czarnota fold.
I agree....Lou is definitely top shelf. He's helped me in putting my GN together also.

He really takes care of the customer and makes sure they understand what they're getting and not getting more than they actually need.

I'm sure you'll enjoy every mile.

Follow his advice on how to take care of your engine and you'll have nothing but problem free miles.

Tim

Eric (DETROITMUSCLE),
Welcome to the Lou Czarnota fold.
I agree....Lou is definitely top shelf. He's helped me in putting my GN together also.

He really takes care of the customer and makes sure they understand what they're getting and not getting more than they actually need.

I'm sure you'll enjoy every mile.

Follow his advice on how to take care of your engine and you'll have nothing but problem free miles.

Tim
Damn, Tim your building me up like they did for Obama & I'm not even running for any political office or promising unrealistic changes. But I am good at giving lectures & speech's. Thanks Lou

Damn, Tim your building me up like they did for Obama & I'm not even running for any political office or promising unrealistic changes. But I am good at giving lectures & speech's. Thanks Lou

You mean....you and Obama can't make butterfly's and rainbows appear with the sweep of your hand and make me rich with little or no effort (on my behalf) at all?:confused:
What do I do now?:eek:
I don't want to have to work for a living or actually pay taxes....I want checks to show up for no reason at all!:mad:

DAMMIT!!!!!:mad:

;)

You mean....you and Obama can't make butterfly's and rainbows appear with the sweep of your hand and make me rich with little or no effort (on my behalf) at all?:confused:
What do I do now?:eek:
I don't want to have to work for a living or actually pay taxes....I want checks to show up for no reason at all!:mad:

DAMMIT!!!!!:mad:

;)
Sorry but in order to qualify, you have to be a gay ,minority union worker, stop burning fossil fuel, denounce Rush Limbaugh,Shara Palin support higher tax,s, Prosecute Bush for ridding the planet of Saddam & learn to speak french.

Sorry but in order to qualify, you have to be a gay ,minority union worker, stop burning fossil fuel, denounce Rush Limbaugh,Shara Palin support higher tax,s, Prosecute Bush for ridding the planet of Saddam & learn to speak french.

You forgot.....also need to blindly blame Bush (he is kind of an easy target:D ) for everything the Clintons set up to happen with their blind eye politics.

And I quote Billy C. when asked if al Queda was a threat, he responded, "Al Queda is not a threat."
He said that in his first term. that's about the time they started planning 9/11.

In his second term (2000) he opened the loop hole that allowed Enron to rob Cali blind over energy shortages tat didn;t exist. same loop hole was exploited last year by the "speculators" (former enron employees...) working for the banking firms that were behind the oil price run up. Between that bubble and the housing bubble popping...we all have to bail out these thieves.
Thanks Billy and Hillary. Friggin' Whitewashers....

Ah crap...I'm ranting about politics in a thank you note to Lou.
....Sorry for my digression....too much Russian Standard Vodka in my cranberry juice tonite.

Lou's the best.
He'll make your Turbo Buick walk on water.:D and burn down the track.

All politicians are whores, As far as your Buick walking on water, Besure & not run over our new president while your out there.