Thank You Full Throttle

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Thank you Full Throttle! The Christmas gift to myself arrived faster than I expected and your phone support is excellent.

Merry X-mas to me = GT6131E, 60# Moto's, and a custom chip.

Thanks again, and I look forward to buying more "go fast" from you.

Dan

Thank you Full Throttle! The Christmas gift to myself arrived faster than I expected and your phone support is excellent.

Dan

That was a nice Christmas~!

Dan

dude you got the ball bearing turbo.. when were ya gonna tell me, LOL

Naw...it's a GT standard bearing. I do not have money growing out of my arse, but I have motor oil in my blood - this is the problem.

At least I'm pretty sure it's not a BB. Not for $750, and the center cartridge does not have a provision for H20...just oil.

I DID TELL YOU! I'm pretty sure my people contacted your people.

I think the GT6131BE is the BB version. Then again I don't know much about anything.....must of been all the drugs back in the 90's.

Yup, they are good folks.

When I was looking for a PTE FMIC, Mike said to call the shop and ask for Marianne for "special pricing".
When I called, she knew right away who I was.
I was given a fantastic price,(unadvertised and unexpected) so I bought it immediately.

They certainly have earned my business.

i thought this is the one you got

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemdesc~CartId~{FD5D1D30-5D14-44BC-AEVEREST02B-301E5F38D955}~ic~628GTB6131~eq~~Tp~.htm

Yeah the Xmas deals got me a whole lotta good stuff
Just wondering about an Income Tax return Sale;)
Still need a rotating assembly and possibly some GN1s and roller rockers

We really want to thank everyone who took advantage of the Christmas specials the response was outstanding. Befroe we start thinking about another sale we need to catch up from that one and get all the items shipped that we could not keep up with. We sold a couple suppliers out of parts :)
Mike

We really want to thank everyone who took advantage of the Christmas specials the response was outstanding. Befroe we start thinking about another sale we need to catch up from that one and get all the items shipped that we could not keep up with. We sold a couple suppliers out of parts :)
Mike

That's always great to hear.

Jason