"testing waters" Brand new long block, ta 49, intercooler, etc

nosfedgta

Hey guys and am thinking of selling my setup. Its an 86 intercooled motor The motor has 342miles on it and has some mods. here is a breakdown of everything

rebuilt longblock "109", new rings bearings, stock crank, rods, trw pistons, balanced, bored and honed, line bored, new doubl;e roller timing chain, etc

Heads rebuilt with new valves, seals, springs, etc.

cam is a compcam 212/212 lifters are comp as well

lower intake is stock, the doghouse is a kenne bell, stock mass air meter

also has kenne bell t/b and 37lb injectors, new Iac, and new egr solenoid.

New buick performance waterpump

motor will come with stock headers and all turbo pipping hot and cold sides and all pullies.

The motor is currently in the car and you can come and hear it run and drive it. It is basicaly the whole motor with the ecm and the turbo tweak chip that came with it.

I would like to get $4200 obo for the whole setup minus the turbo. With turbo "its a ta 49" I would like 4600.00.

Drew

Testing the water/feelers/don't have to sell!!!!????

weekend bump........

Guys, we all know times are tough and money is definitely tight. BUT, you either want to to sell or you don't!! This forum is Cars For Sale; ask a price, take offers, sell or take it off the board. I know for sure when I put something on the forum, It is for sale!! It would help us all and save a lot of phone and email time.

I will sell the turbo if the motor sells. I dont want to sell just the turbo and then be stuck with no turbo on the motor.