TEST & TUNE COOK OUT

I'm sure Test and Tune would be on.

A friend of mine was wondering if he'd be able to get a run or two in with his factory five cobra or is this Buicks only?? Thanks Mike
If he is a buddy of yours we will have a hot dog for him and he can test and tune.We will save
the burgers for the buick guys.LOL

LOL, I'll let him know as of now he has other obligations and I'm waiting on a new fuel pump UPS scheduled arrival 10/12, lol I think I'm gonna overload the UPS tracking website at 9:07am it was in buffalo ny...thanks for the heads up...Mike

Supposed to be a nice day tomorrow, fuel pump just showed up, I'm in who else near me is going? Also if I did want to get a run in what's the cost if any?...Mike

Al and I will be there. It's $40 to race (includes $5 insurance), $10 to spectate.

Did not hear that. That would suck, I'm busy the 13th. Thanks for the heads up Pronto. Not sure if I can find a helmet in time though. I completely forgot about one.. I might just have to come for the food lol. If I can find a helmet, my goal would be to trap 110 or better by the end of the night. Think its possible? lol

Zack
track rents helmets

A friend of mine was wondering if he'd be able to get a run or two in with his factory five cobra or is this Buicks only?? Thanks Mike
October 13th you can run anything so your buddy can run his cobra as long as he has USA currency he is good

Good time yesterday, Bill, thanks for the food and advice in a couple of weeks ill have the knock guage, injectors, and power logger. On my cherry poppin first run I got a 13.3@99.5 with a bunch of knock so hopefully on the next test and tune ill have everything sorted out, also it was nice to meet a bunch of other TR owners...Mike

Nice to see a bunch of Buicks! Mike, you're doing well, just need some Alky.;) Jimmy Morrison's car is amazing. I will definately have my car next time. Went home and had Matt examine a few things. I did some research here and might have found something that is the source of oil leaks. Hope I'm right.:rolleyes: Sick of watching, want to get back on the track. Zack, get a helmet! Steve was misinformed.

It was great to see the buick guys come out. I will plan another one in the spring and then fall so we don't have to wait so
long for the next get together. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to attend.

bill, thanks for putting this together. was great seeing all the turbocars there.mikes 86 it was nice meeting you and congrats on your first run that was killer for your first time out.as for me i finally finally got my 1st 12 sec runs .best of the 2 runs 12.666 at 106 .car is there driver needs more work.lol

Great to meet some new people, had a good time (could have been a little warmer LOL), got the best time ever out of my TTA.

A little history, car has 44k miles on it now, bought it back in '02. Last time I raced it was '05.

Car had stock drivetrain, stk turbo, intercooler (no Dutt neck), stk DP and exhaust, stk D5 converter'

Mods were as follows (back in '05), fuel pump, regulator, hotwire, 36 blue-tops, valvesprings, scanmaster, alky, line-lock, old 255/50/16 drag radials. Car ran 12.2 @ 110 on a race gas chip (really rich down low)

Only change now was a TT alky chip, 50's, and newer BFG DR's.

Ran yesterday: 12.1 @ 112 thru the stock exhaust on 93, 1.8 60' :D

Gotta work on my 60' to get the 11.99 I want

Looking forward to it whenever it is...

I just read newengland dragways schedule and sat. april 27 is a test and tune day /buick bash. im there! hope to see you guys there again.