TEST & TUNE COOK OUT

I'll race ya Jimmy...for pinks. You just have to spot me 1000 feet or so.

Hi Eric, it's been awhile. Looking forward to seeing you next Sunday. Are you bringing your son? My boys are coming along. I will have to pass on the pinks, I wouldn't want you to inherit my car and the addiction and headaches that go along. See you there.

Hi Eric, it's been awhile. Looking forward to seeing you next Sunday. Are you bringing your son? My boys are coming along. I will have to pass on the pinks, I wouldn't want you to inherit my car and the addiction and headaches that go along. See you there.

It'll be good to see everyone I haven't seen in a while.
I am bringing my son with me. He loves turbobuicks, and is really looking forward to seeing some different ones.

Reminder to anyone new to racing, helmets need to be Snell 2005 or newer not just DOT, long pants and no sandals and under 18 can race with release form signed by parents-form is on their website-http://newenglanddragway.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=142 and it needs to be notarized.

I was told that this sunday is nothing but trucks at ned and there is a new date for the buick get together.oct 13 did anyone on here hear that too?

Did not hear that. That would suck, I'm busy the 13th. Thanks for the heads up Pronto. Not sure if I can find a helmet in time though. I completely forgot about one.. I might just have to come for the food lol. If I can find a helmet, my goal would be to trap 110 or better by the end of the night. Think its possible? lol

Zack

I was told that this sunday is nothing but trucks at ned and there is a new date for the buick get together.oct 13 did anyone on here hear that too?

Didn't hear that either.
Can anyone verify this?
It's a truck day. How many trucks could there be?

I think it's fairly popular. "Usually" they allow test and tune for other vehicles during special events. I'll send them email to see what they say. In their newpaper there is no mention of test and tune. I've seen "no test and tune" in events in the paper.

OK, I just got an email from NED. I asked if there would be open Test and Tune. The reply was yes, any vehicle can run Test and Tune. So I guess it's up to Bill and the weather (which is iffy).

OK, I just got an email from NED. I asked if there would be open Test and Tune. The reply was yes, any vehicle can run Test and Tune. So I guess it's up to Bill and the weather (which is iffy).
NED IS SO POORLY RUN TEST & TUNE IS ON THE WEB SITE FOR THE 30TH WHEN I CALLED THE
TRACK THEY SAID TRUCKS ONLY WEATHER DOSE NOT LOOK GOOD I WAS THINKING OCT13
WITH A RAIN DATE OF OCT21

OK, it's settled then. Oct 13th with rain date of Oct 21st.

Crap. Ill see if I can make it. Gives me more time to find a helmet and maybe get a set of air-bags in the rear springs.

Zack

Truck day, I am thinking not a good day for track conditions, so it is probably a good call. Ya can't put this off forever Bill! LOL. The 21st is the same weekend as Bowling Green.

Truck day, I am thinking not a good day for track conditions, so it is probably a good call. Ya can't put this off forever Bill! LOL. The 21st is the same weekend as Bowling Green.
NED IS NEVER GOOD AFTER ALOT OF RAIN.
I HAVE A X275 RACE THE 20TH. IT WILL BE ON KILL LAST RACE OF THE SEASON TIME TO TAKE DOWN THE
STANGS. LETS PRAY FOR A GOOD TEST DAY THE 13TH. I HOPE EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE
15 TO 20 CARS UP ARE WAY. IT LOOKS LIKE BG IS OUT FOR ME. TOO MUCH IN TOW MONEY I PLAN TO RACE AT ATCO
AND CECIL AFTER NED CLOSES.

Long range forecast looks like it will be a decent day.

A friend of mine was wondering if he'd be able to get a run or two in with his factory five cobra or is this Buicks only?? Thanks Mike