Test and Tune, Piedmont Dragway, 16 October

That is where all the fast cars go. :) Our son, who lives in the Philippines, will be visiting that week.

Glad you have a car to take this year and I sure hope you get to take it home in running condition.

Your car is no slouch !!! Have fun with your son.
I hope my car does well and makes it back on the trailer under its own power.

Bryan

Gates open at 4:30 and racing is 5:30-9:30.
Hey Jim, It was finally good to put a face to a name the other week at Richards. Please let him know I still have all those lights I want to bring him, just need to find the time. Your car looks amazing by the way! I might try and make it to the drag strip...just don't want to break anything..lol.
John

Hey Jim, It was finally good to put a face to a name the other week at Richards. Please let him know I still have all those lights I want to bring him, just need to find the time. Your car looks amazing by the way! I might try and make it to the drag strip...just don't want to break anything..lol.
John

I will let Richard know about the lights and I know he sure will appreciate them. Thanks for the comment re: the car.

I hope to see you at the track. You have to make at least one run. :)

I will let Richard know about the lights and I know he sure will appreciate them. Thanks for the comment re: the car.

I hope to see you at the track. You have to make at least one run. :)
So how did it go Jim?

I felt well today and I hope I feel well tomorrow. If so, I'm going to the track tomorrow.

Last night's test and tune was cancelled because of cold temp. The track would not be sticky enough because of the cold.

There is a Jr. Gambler's Race (whatever that is) on 1 Nov. + test and tune. I hope to go then.