Terrel Owens

Drew L

Gerry Attrick
Have the Eagles seen the last of his behavior?

I say, a leopard doesn't change his spots :wink:

Oh no

we havent seen the last of him. I bet before the season begins we have another blow up, he signed for 49 mil or whatever it was, honor the contract.

he signed for 49 mil

............and his agent says he has outplayed that contract......................

based on what? ............honestly

I understand a player can be cut at any time therefore a player should be able to renegotiate at anytime but he is not being cut so that logic doesn't apply as I see it. Is TO's agent concerned with TO being cut? I don't think so.

Yeah, he does have the right to renegotiate. And they have the right to say "you have a contract, and we'll hold you to it." I'm just glad he can't go play for anyone else. This way they can force him to honor the contract or not get paid. And that goes for the length of the deal. If I owned the Eagles, I'd refuse to give him one more dime, because he's not asking for more, he's demanding more. I'd let him sit out until the contract is up, if need be. By then, there'll be a new hotshot reciever with a big mouth out there for the taking, and poor old T.O. won't be a marketable commodity anymore. BooHoo! :rolleyes:

won't be a marketable commodity anymore.

similar to the cindy sheehan foolishness, if the media didn't run one story on T.O. (the sit-ups in fornt of the camera, mouthing off, his agent on every channel spewing what he can do instead of what he should do ect.ect.ect.) this renegotiation would have no legs or teeth. What t.o. and his agent are doing is "selling" his case. He has been a malcontent for a long time. T.O. should play golf if he wants an individual sport.....................best I can tell he is on a team. How many Super Bowl MVP's does T.O. have? none but a guy by the name of Dion Branch has one and you don't see him crying for money on tv every day. For every WR there are 10 willing to take their place. Ricky Williams is trade fodder after his four game suspension. Let's see if he goes to Philly. The rest of the Philly team has to put up with this "individual" :rolleyes:

pathetic really