Tennessee Style

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
If, you cant shoot it, race it, sleep with it, or eat then you just dont need it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDxSgq88Clw&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

hello people; I liked it but I won't buy it.
I also like the slide guitar.
IBBY

Good to see the local boy's getting some air time! The drummer is Keith (My next door neighbor) we print the band t-shirts for them, and the guy on the guitar is Chuck another good friend of mine... They are thinking of having a nice White Buick TR in their next video!!! ;)

Scot W,

Good to see the local boy's getting some air time! The drummer is Keith (My next door neighbor) we print the band t-shirts for them, and the guy on the guitar is Chuck another good friend of mine... They are thinking of having a nice White Buick TR in their next video!!! ;)

Scot W,

Thats pretty cool :cool:

I love it! If I had the rappers I could produce some funky white rap too:biggrin:

I have been to Tennessee 3 times and I loved it!! Went to the F100 Nationals in Gatlinburg and later in Pigeon Forge in the early 90's, my wife and I went again in 2003 to Knoxville and spent 10 days around there- went to Jack Daniels distillery in Lynchburg and Ruby Falls, etc. -Loved it would like to get back there again sometime, enjoyed the peolpe there as well!!

Scot W,

Yeah, but aren't you a damn yankee :p

Yo Yo Yo - that's how we roll down here in Tennessee.

When we going to get a Mississippi video?

Has to be from Grundy county. It's where anything you loose in TN ends up after all.:biggrin:

Jeez, looks like Union County Florida. The best part of people like that is there is no BS, what you see is what you get.

I like it.

Mikey

I think that is what it is about this song, all the funny southern sayings. Like..........fine as a frog hair spit four ways :biggrin:

My buddy Chuck (guitar player) for Big Smo just posted this info:

KinFoke is headed to Florida again this weekend to rock the Triple Canopy Ranch mud bog. It's a "toys for tots" charity deal so if you live in FL bring your ass out and support the cause! We are also filming 2 music videos at this event. Oh yeah... we have KinFoke shirts available as well. Get them while they're hot!!!!

Scot W.