Tell me what you think

Won't work as good as an air/air with a couple alky nozzles though...How often do you plan to race it? Once a year?

I can still add the alky if I wanted to for the street. I went to tnt alot last summer and will be nice to add a bag of ice and go. I had to buy a i/c any ways the precision was only good for 950hp and I hope to be past that.

Well this has been a pain in my ass but Im getting close now. A few more hours of welding and some paint work and it will be done.

Attachments

• IMG00042-20100602-2024.jpg
    IMG00042-20100602-2024.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 437
That thing is gonna fly! Do you plan on coming to Reynolds in Nov? Maybe Louie and Dusty along with myself - try to get a v8turbo class going (Dusty will have to give us a head start though lol)

That thing is gonna fly! Do you plan on coming to Reynolds in Nov? Maybe Louie and Dusty along with myself - try to get a v8turbo class going (Dusty will have to give us a head start though lol)

1/4 mile??? I only run to the 1/8th so I'll be coasting the back half:biggrin:

8000lb weight for cars with 530ci and bigger!

So I have to tow my d'max down the track...

Shutting off at the 1/8, it still costed to 8.40's so that 8000lb hit should even it up.

The cooler looks good in that location. I tried doing that with my old PT1800 but it was too big. Those new cooler cores are so much nicer.

Got a little more done on the buick. The i/c pipes are almost done I just have to do the bov and one bracket then they will be powder coated.

Attachments

• IMG00055-20100629-2051.jpg
    IMG00055-20100629-2051.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 151
The first time I have seen an IC mounted like this. I really like the way it looks with the charge pipes hooked up. Great idea.. Can you post a picture from the inside?