Telegraph Criuse

I am @ baily and Stanford ;) 2 blocks from tele and the 50'S Mc D's :eek:
I have a white T-Type ;) and a huge black and red 90 F-150 I am sure you have seen me around :D

Actually I haven't seen you around, I rarely drive home anymore. I should be coming home for good in a few weeks, maybe I'll run into you.

You're not an Edsel boy are ya? GO PIONEERS! :biggrin:

I have seen a lot of GN's around here as of late, also a Few t-type's
You can not miss my car with the 17's on it and bright white paint it stands out real nice :)
I grew up in canton and went to Plymouth Canton High school Graduated in 1988
and I could care less what they school is duin now lol, was never big on it then nor now, I was brought up around Drag Racing, F1 and Some other road racing stuff. Dad was not into school or sports if it had nothin to due with a car we were no place to be seen lol :)
I drove my dad's 67 mustang 427 when I was 12 (on his lap) and made my first pass at Detroit Drag way when I was 14!!! In the same car! Although dad had the T-stop set up so I couldnt go that fast lol

canton chief 1988 !! me too. small world
the cruise was real cool , lots of good folks having fun. had my :cool: 87 burg. T out there.
i still reside here in canton.
Gus

Gus canton sucks now!! To many cops tomany people to small of roads!! Taxs are to high even My fokes moved out of there and went to brighton!

Got caught over there after a job for my business last week and at 6pm Sheldon Rd was nothin but a parking lot!!

How due you stay over there??

I like where I am at its close to Major Freeways Tele (live there on the summer) Racing and damn if I can not get to norwalk 30 min faster!! :)

Phat Anthony

i will keep my eye out.[/QUOTE]

Sure sounds like you wanted to fight first :rolleyes: so I tried to make it easy for you :rolleyes: F'en FNG's :p
Ed

Phat Anthony

Anthony K said:
FOP and POAM. hard to believe a reg would bust the balls of an Aux. must make you feel better. i do it for free to help the city....do you? anyway, from what i hear you wont be a PO much longer anyway, you want me to run your plate? what for? do you want to fight? is that an invitation to come fight at you house? not very professional. :(

Most Cops bust each others balls on a reguar basis (stress ) you should know that :confused: you remind me of the Officers who come to work in full uniform because they cant handle being picked on in the locker room(thin skined)If you cant take the heat in the locker room how long will you last on the street when the sh!t hits the fan :confused:
FNG -Fu*king new guy,you failed your first test :p
Please don't cry :D

my job is safe how about yours :rolleyes: :frown: ,Sorry you dont get paid

thunderace31 said:
Gus canton sucks now!! To many cops tomany people to small of roads!! Taxs are to high even My fokes moved out of there and went to brighton!

Got caught over there after a job for my business last week and at 6pm Sheldon Rd was nothin but a parking lot!!

How due you stay over there??

I like where I am at its close to Major Freeways Tele (live there on the summer) Racing and damn if I can not get to norwalk 30 min faster!! :)

Yes it is crowded here i'll give you that, but to say it sucks
is well just your view i guess.
i,m very happy w/ my property value. made 50k in no time at
all.
Also when i want to race and burn my tires i,ll head east .

can,t play in canton . nor would i want to .
lots of kids.

Humm My house cost way less than yours (I am sure of that) and I just refied it and they said I could get 2 times what I paid for it!! When I called the assesors office in Dearborn Hgts they also said my propertey Value had gone up 2 times from what I paid! So its real not just them trying to get me more more money ;)
No Canton has some nice house but my taxs are 1/3rd what yours are (just gives me more to play with :biggrin: )

Plus I dont have to burn up 2-4 gallons of good gas to get to the fun :)
I am still single and have no plans to be soon, So my nice little house works for me ;)

I am thinking of knocking down the garage to go bigger though :)

Also was not knocking Canton just the fricking traffic over there. Was always nuts but they really need to due something to help with all the new house and condos and apartments going up there :(
All homes went up a lot over the last 4-5 years also. Did not mater where you lived ;)

thunderace, to each is own and i'll leave it at that.
I simply was making conversation that we went to the
same high school,the odds of that fact and also that
were both smart enough to own one of the best muscle cars
ever produced :biggrin: i thought was pretty cool.

anyway theres a car show cruise in brighton this Saturday
i,m heading out that way. If your interested let me know.

Gus

Gus I would love to go as I am sure my Dad will be there being he lives in Hamberg (More or less brighton)
But I have to put a rally stripe set on a 2001 Dodge ram this Sat. Dont know how long it will take as this guy is real picky.
Plus the East side (Mt Clements) Cruise is this Sat.
Thanks for the offer I have to agree it is strange that we both went to the same high school and have the same style car :D
I also just went on a Date with a woman that now lives in WoodHaven and Guess what!! We went to school with here also!!! NUTS Small Small world all the sudden!!!

We will have to get together and I am sorry for being a dick on this post I just quite Smoking and I am having a hard time with it. (Been 3 days total today)

Derek

thunderace31 said:
Gus

We will have to get together and I am sorry for being a dick on this post I just quite Smoking and I am having a hard time with it. (Been 3 days total today)

Derek

No problrem Derek ,
I know what you mean about the smoking bit. i've been free now for 11 mo. I feel much better all the way around. So good luck w/ that.
Also i noticed that you work w/ cars. I've been in the detail, reconditioning business now for 17 yrs. My shop is in westland.
I offer a whole slu of services to the public. But not the vinyl
graphics.

check out profinishauto.com
734 216 3138 Gus

I can get you set up with Graphics sets cheap!!
I have a bunch of dealers now, Finish Line PowerSports, Some Dodge dealers, Chevy Dealers, and also 1 ford. I also Sell on the Intenet www.SuperbGraphics.net (have some Buick Logos there with more to come ;)
Nice web site GUS! I see your car is on there to ;) Very nice.
Looks like you have a ton going on there. Ill have to stop by and check it out one day when I have time :D

Sounds good Derek, I had a chance to check out your web site
you have alot of nice looking graphics! i'm in for the 6 symbol
w/ the babe attached for sure :biggrin: . Are you heading to
woodward this year? I plan on going. maybe we can hook up
there.
Gus

fast eddie said:
i will keep my eye out.

Sure sounds like you wanted to fight first :rolleyes: so I tried to make it easy for you :rolleyes: F'en FNG's :p
Ed[/QUOTE]
no fight intended, say hi, shoot the sh!t, :)

fast eddie said:
Most Cops bust each others balls on a reguar basis (stress ) you should know that :confused: you remind me of the Officers who come to work in full uniform because they cant handle being picked on in the locker room(thin skined)If you cant take the heat in the locker room how long will you last on the street when the sh!t hits the fan :confused:
FNG -Fu*king new guy,you failed your first test :p
Please don't cry :D

my job is safe how about yours :rolleyes: :frown: ,Sorry you dont get paid

both of my jobs are safe, here comes Kawami! :biggrin: i talk more poop than most can think off, and take it just as well. i dont get mad, when your mad you lose your sense of judgement, the effects of stress are even worse

oh yeah :( :( :( thats for you

Hip Hop Mayor

Anthony K said:
both of my jobs are safe, here comes Kawami! :biggrin: i talk more poop than most can think off, and take it just as well. i dont get mad, when your mad you lose your sense of judgement, the effects of stress are even worse

oh yeah :( :( :( thats for you

Thats King Kawami, Ex gang member (Dexter Boys) :confused: That's what you get when a thug is running the city :eek: