Telegraph Criuse

Anthony K

"FAT TONY"
anyone going? little info to help

if you run Eureka to the Heights, the barrels will be moved for the day, two lanes near 94 but open other than that. ALSO! Taylor Police Auxiliary has control of 3 parking lots, the old Handy Andy south of Ecorse, the old K-Mart near Northline, and the F&M ( forget cross street ) these lots are $10 to park.. come early and get one on the grass, you can come and go all day with the one time $10, AND the lots are patroled by the POLICE! and that includes ME. just leave me your keys!! :D ;)

Tele. Cruise

ANTHONY, what's the scoop on the cruise ?
when does it get under way?
I have heard some talk but no details.

Would be nice to park my T in your lot .
a few 9mm around is always a great ins. policy. :cool:

thanks , Gus

fast eddie said:
:D

Taylor Police Auxiliary

Full Dress Police Officer :mad: arrest power, Glock 23, Freeze + P, Peerless, ASP 21", 18 weeks of training....... what car will you be driving? :) i will keep my eye out.

pwr.slave6 said:
ANTHONY, what's the scoop on the cruise ?
when does it get under way?
I have heard some talk but no details.

Would be nice to park my T in your lot .
a few 9mm around is always a great ins. policy. :cool:

thanks , Gus

.40cal we will be there at 5am and will sweep the Taylor part at 11pm shutting down the cruise

yeah i got a 23 40 just in case i run into an elaphant. :cool:
do you have some info details reguarding the cruise?

i'll be in my turbo T burg. w/ stock t wheels :D

When?

So, maybe I missed it, but when EXACTLY is this going on? I missed it the last couple years because I found out too late. Please tell me it's not this saturday...I live in East Pointe. Cruise is right around the corner sorta.

MotorCityBuick said:
So, maybe I missed it, but when EXACTLY is this going on? I missed it the last couple years because I found out too late. Please tell me it's not this saturday...I live in East Pointe. Cruise is right around the corner sorta.

Telegraph Cruise not the Woodward Cruise, Tele is this Saturday, Wood is Aug 21st

Anthony K said:
Full Dress Police Officer :mad: arrest power, Glock 23, Freeze + P, Peerless, ASP 21", 18 weeks of training....... what car will you be driving? :) i will keep my eye out.
Won't be hanging out in Taylortucky :eek: oh i'm scared :rolleyes:

I heard my wonderful hometown mafia mayor, Mayor Guido, is trying to shut this down in Dearborn. Anyone know anything about that?

tele cruise

Anthony K said:
.40cal we will be there at 5am and will sweep the Taylor part at 11pm shutting down the cruise

5A.M Damn early. So this cruise starts in what city?
u say in ends at 11 am on s. tele.
sorry for the newsie questions!
thanks

Big EGO

Anthony K said:
:confused: Auxiliary:being a supplement or reserve :rolleyes:
your not a probationary police officer or FNG as we like to call them.....
7 years Detroit PD here :wink:
And just because you have a :
Gun -glock 23
pepper spray-freeze+P
hand cuffs-Peerless :confused:
Baton- asp 21" (the size of your ego) :tongue:
dose not make you a police officer
Dale Earnhardt-a Legend best driver to ever live.....
My ride 87 GN with and FOP plate (if you know what that mean)run the plate and you can get my home add :rolleyes: 9AS26
Ed

HA HA The hights tried to shut down the cruise to no avail LMAO as fast as they cleared one lot we moved to the one accross the street or down the road where they booted us before!
WHAT A BLAST out till 5 am and tons of racing!! RIGHT ON TELE!!!
Then we moved to an undiscolsed location (Sorry anthony cant say here since its in your town and your a COP!!! :eek: )

Stab in the dark on that undisclosed location.....

Old Dunkin Doughnuts parking lot and Subway parking lot with the racing on Chicago Blvd?

That's where the action used to be.

Na we were in taylortucky!!!
Still cant say since there is a piggy on this site :cool:
Come find us this weekend were always @ the 50's Micky D's or rallys till the cops kick us out. Then your more than welcome to tag along ;)
There is also a good spot at mcgraw and 8 mile in detroit also can find guys racing on week nights down town (Tue. and wed. sometimes Sundays due to less cops)

Sounds like the old stomping grounds alright.

Where you from in Dearborn? I'm from Mich Ave and Gulley.

fast eddie said:
:confused: Auxiliary:being a supplement or reserve :rolleyes:
your not a probationary police officer or FNG as we like to call them.....
7 years Detroit PD here :wink:
And just because you have a :
Gun -glock 23
pepper spray-freeze+P
hand cuffs-Peerless :confused:
Baton- asp 21" (the size of your ego) :tongue:
dose not make you a police officer
Dale Earnhardt-a Legend best driver to ever live.....
My ride 87 GN with and FOP plate (if you know what that mean)run the plate and you can get my home add :rolleyes: 9AS26
Ed

FOP and POAM. hard to believe a reg would bust the balls of an Aux. must make you feel better. i do it for free to help the city....do you? anyway, from what i hear you wont be a PO much longer anyway, you want me to run your plate? what for? do you want to fight? is that an invitation to come fight at you house? not very professional. :(

thunderace31 said:
HA HA The hights tried to shut down the cruise to no avail LMAO as fast as they cleared one lot we moved to the one accross the street or down the road where they booted us before!
Then we moved to an undiscolsed location (Sorry anthony cant say here since its in your town and your a COP!!! :eek: )

psssst, i was there, i'm a loser, not a real cop. dale E. told me so

thunderace31 said:

psssst, i was there, i'm a loser, not a real cop. dale E. told me so :rolleyes: :biggrin: