TEAM LOSI LSX .21 Gas R/C Truck MINT With extras!

thunderace31

Banned
Ok here is the story I got this last year for my 14 year old Step son to try and bond with him a bit better. I paid $650 for the truck at riders hobbies.
As luck would have it I got the truck broke in (Per the manual and what I also know from R/C Gas Planes) and Set up he flipped it a few times and mangled the receiver wire and it wouldnt work well. So I went back to the hobby shop and got a JR Racing 3xi Radio and receiver and installed them. Bam truck runs like a champ!
He doent have any interest in it as I tried to teach him it has to be tuned and kept clean he likes the idea of running it but hates the tuning and cleaning part so its been setting for about 6 months. Rather than have it set and rot further I have decided to sell it and put the money toward my R/C chopper project.

Total run time on it is about 3-4 total tanks of Fuel after brake in! THIS THING IS ALMOST NEW!

Its never been run in temps below 50* and has only had 20% nitro fuel run in it. Since we live in the sticks and theres not much out here that can scratch the truck there are like 3-4 small nicks in the bottom of the truck and since I tend to keep it really clean with nitro wash after each run there is some surface rust on the shock springs and steering rods. Nothing bad and doesnt effect the way the truck performs.

Truck was clocked buy Sumpter Twp. PD at 54mph on our rd in front of the house! this thing flys and is super fun.

I am asking $500 o.b.o. for it with both radios and 2 receiver packs plus a glue start battery All you will need is Fuel a Fuel bottle and some AA battery's ! Your up and running!

If your interested post up and I do take pay pal and will ship it as long as you pay for shipping.

Sorry no trades and Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• P1050068.jpg
    P1050068.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 94
  • P1050069.jpg
    P1050069.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 92
  • P1050071.jpg
    P1050071.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 91
  • P1050073.jpg