TE60 (60-1) Stock Oil pan and Stock Head's

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Basically new less than 90 miles!! VERY TIGHT no play only used with turbo saver! Just going with something a little bigger for my goal.. im willing to do $500 and i will include shipping at that price!!
Let me know thanks,

Have an 87 oil pan - $35 shipped
Have some stock heads in good condition - $125 Shipped** Good set to port or keep as spare's! I think just to ship is about $75-$100 so your getting a smokin deal I'll include some stock Valve cover's as well

786 487 3024 you can text or call if you have any more questions or need more pics

Attachments

• PART_1346100375459.jpeg
    PART_1346100375459.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 97
  • PART_1356663955597.jpeg
    PART_1356663955597.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 83
Have the heads been checked yet for cracks? That's another $50 per head. Where are you located? I've been having bad luck lately getting stock heads checked. I just need one more good one.

i promise they are not cracked car was just running and i parted it. Never been dropped just cleaned and put away in the shed. I can assure you NO problems and ive shipped heads before without an issue..im in Miami FL

i promise they are not cracked car was just running and i parted it. Never been dropped just cleaned and put away in the shed. I can assure you NO problems and ive shipped heads before without an issue..im in Miami FL

Too far away for me, sorry. I'd need them checked before I bough them. There are quite a few stock piles of heads in my area, but I've had three test bad now.

Ok no problem, but again i assure you and anyone else reading this thread, these heads were just on the car less than a month ago in running condition! Sold the some of the engine parts on here (block etc.. without any issues or problems whatsoever! I wouldn't sell something that is faulty because i wouldnt want it sold to me. The heads are in great condition at a good price. I wouldnt hesitate to throw them on any car i will warranty the heads and if they are cracked your $ will be returned and i'll eat shipping! Never had an issue and i wouldnt want one over a set of heads. ;)