TE45a, cea6765s, 6780s, 6776s, 60-1, TE44, TE62, TE60, 6152sp, stock, etc

Everything listed in the thread and some custom MFS billet ones that I didnt list because I cant keep them on the shelf. PM me for more specifics and i can rec better once I know what youre goals are. They come and go. The common cast wheel stuff and billet wheels are almost always available unless the wheels are ordered. From time to time they are.

how small can the MFS wheels be made? I'm not seriously looking, but thinking of something that flows more than the TE44's, but spools like a stocker.

Just idle curiosity.

Bob

need work done on my turbo Garrett 63 has play in shaft / could you give me a call at 786-506-4509 AL

Sent an email to the BPE2013@HOTMAIL.COM address. Looks like I should have come here instead.

My 6265 turbo is smoking and getting worse. I've had it for about 5 years and I'd like you to freshen it up and boost its power level.

I emailed a list of my build to the above address but if you didn't get it let know and I'll resend it.

Phone number is ********** if you want to call me.

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Sent an email to the BPE2013@HOTMAIL.COM address. Looks like I should have come here instead.

My 6265 turbo is smoking and getting worse. I've had it for about 5 years and I'd like you to freshen it up and boost its power level.

I emailed a list of my build to the above address but if you didn't get it let know and I'll resend it.

Phone number is ******** you want to call me.

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Bison: Got your message. Will go ahead and have oil seal replaced here in OKC.

Phil Engle

hows it going im looking to buy a new turbo.i dont just want stock replacement.i just got the car and 2nd drive the turbo busted.im new to the buick cars and i would like to have the car in low 12 high 11 times.with room for improve later any help would be nice

Thread is from 2013 but the 6152 needs 2800@0 with a garrett .63 pr more with other housings. Flash stall of 4800-5000 of trying to get the potential out of it. Heads, cam,
Intercooler

BPE2013@hotmail.com