TE44 Turbo

Mountain GN

No, it doesn't have a V8.
Up for sale is one TE44 turbo. Hot side is a A/R .63 Garrett housing while the polished compressor is a .60. Wastegate hole was ported to about 1.25" before I bought it, and it spooled up FAST. This unit has about 23,000 miles on it, has perfect fins on both sides, and has no up/down shaft play when oiled up, and a very tiny amount when dry, which is often the case. Has absolutely no in/out shaft play at all. Doesn't smoke at all and has minimal oil seepage. I had a turbo saver on this for all but the first 3000 miles of use, so the bearings are good. I will include the adjustable actuator in the pictures, but I suspect that it may be bad, as it didn't like to build boost much past 15 PSI until I replaced it with a fresh one.

I'm selling because I went bigger and got a converter. Runs good and doesn't need a rebuild.

$400 plus shipping. Total packed weight is 21 lbs and my zip is 93225.

P1040107.jpg

P1040108.jpg

P1040109.jpg

P1040111.jpg

P1040114.jpg

Great turbo for the street, no lag and pulls great, still can't bring myself to sell mine(sitting on the shelf for a couple yrs now), I liked it so much!! Someone will be happy with this turbo....

Chuck

Great turbo for the street, no lag and pulls great, still can't bring myself to sell mine(sitting on the shelf for a couple yrs now), I liked it so much!! Someone will be happy with this turbo....

Chuck

Thanks for that!

Sale pending, too!