TE44 turbo and 50lb MSD's with TT chip for sale

6-Banger

I have a Garrett TE44 turbo with the desirable smaller Garrett exhaust housing (best housing for fast spool up with stock torque convertor). This turbo comes with an HD adjustable actuator and works great. I have gone 11.4 @ 118 at 24PSI with it. The reason I am selling is that I am taking my car back to stock. I also have a set of MSD 50lb injectors with 2 TT chips for the TE44(1 street chip for pump gas and 1 for race fuel).

TE44 $375 plus shipping
MSD 50's with 2 chips $225 plus shipping

Please add 3% if using paypal Thanks

SMC Progressive alcohol kit with TT chip

I also have an SMC progressive alcohol kit available that was used for only about 3,000 miles and works great and is in excellent condition. It comes with a TT chip burned for the TE44 with the 50lb MSD's. I will take $300 for both plus shipping and add 3% if using paypal.

I have sent photos of the turbo to the personal emails of rob350, 49 - blues andpontiac69fb. I don't know how to post the pictures to the board.

I guess I was asking too much so I have decided to change the price to $300 shipped for the TE44 turbo. I will sell the injectors and both chips for $175 shipped.

Just wondering, If you're taking your car back to stock would you be willing to part with the 3" downpipe?

I would part with it. I actually have 2 different downpipes I will sell. (1) 3" Kirban with the modified stock elbow and (1) Terry Houston style. The Terry Houston style actually has a 4 bolt flange welded to the end of it where it was mounted to a special catalytic convertor. If interested, I can send pics later tonight.

Yes send me some pics, I have a te-44 with a stock downpipe right now. Would any of your pipes fit?

If the injector deal falls through, i'd be interesting in the injectors, the alky chip, and probably the other chips.

Please let me know!

Turbo and Injectors are sold!

The turbo and injectors with matching chips are sold. Thanks to all who inquired!