Te44, scan master plus some nos goodies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170424-002609.png
    Screenshot_20170424-002609.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
Any update on when you shipped the intercooler?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Just received my intercooler.no info but he did ship it. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

He has come through for the other buyers in this thread. Time will tell, just wish he had better communication. I was talking to him PM for PM about the turbo, made the deal , sent payment and he gone

He has come through for the other buyers in this thread. Time will tell, just wish he had better communication. I was talking to him PM for PM about the turbo, made the deal , sent payment and he gone

My turbo shield showed up yesterday, he hasn't responded to emails or PM's but it showed up. Best of luck to whoever else is still waiting. It shipped from CA

As I mentioned, I got my steering wheel. I have bought parts from him in the past too. Not the best communicator but the parts have showed up. I'm sure he'll come through.

I havnt heard a thing from him since I sent the money on the 10th.. Given it's only been 3 days. I wont wait 2+ weeks
Hey Dreamn, are you saying you paid for the turbo a few days ago? I purchased that turbo a couple of weeks ago & havnt received it yet with no word from him.